Best looking armour ?

#1DARKTRINITYxxPosted 2/12/2012 9:37:37 AM
So im inclined to go for a warrior in this game. Im playing a female. What ied like to know is what classes get the best looking armour ? Is it warriors, mages or thief/assassins ?
---
360 GT : DTxx : PLAYING : SKYRIM, FINALFANTASY XIII - 2, SOULCALIBUR V, THE DARKNESS II, KOA THE RECKONING, GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTERS.
#2DARKTRINITYxx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 9:42:29 AM
Bump must be female characters outthere using different classes ?
---
360 GT : DTxx : PLAYING : SKYRIM, FINALFANTASY XIII - 2, SOULCALIBUR V, THE DARKNESS II, KOA THE RECKONING, GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTERS.
#3DARKTRINITYxx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 9:49:53 AM
Anyone ?
---
#4KanadianKaosPosted 2/12/2012 9:51:38 AM
DARKTRINITYxx posted...
Anyone ?

The set armors look the best as they have a unique design.

Warrior's armor looks the best.
#5Hawkeye485Posted 2/12/2012 9:51:56 AM
Depends on what your preference is. If you like big, bulky looking characters, then the warriors get the best armours for that. If you like elegant, colourful armor, then go with magic. The stealth characters get sleeker, darker types of armor. It all depends on what you want. And keep in mind, you could do a Jack of All Trades character, and use all three types.
---
GT: CFH Guardian
Con is the opposite of pro. Congress is the opposite of progress.
#6DARKTRINITYxx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 9:56:35 AM
Normally play female warriors. My SKYRIM female nord looks hot. Ive made my character in this game as female and shes hot too. Nothink like a female warrior in nice armour and huge weapons.
---
#7YngGun84Posted 2/12/2012 10:06:13 AM
Hawkeye485 posted...
Depends on what your preference is. If you like big, bulky looking characters, then the warriors get the best armours for that. If you like elegant, colourful armor, then go with magic. The stealth characters get sleeker, darker types of armor. It all depends on what you want. And keep in mind, you could do a Jack of All Trades character, and use all three types.

actually, i think the prismate warrior armour looks amazing...it's just disturbingly twisted looking, especially the kite shield, it just looks evil. the greatsword looks like it would cut you into about 30 pieces in one swing because of the way that the blade is designed.
#8DustinhtPosted 2/12/2012 10:17:45 AM
Mix and matching armor can also lead to some really cool combinations.

Try combining mage robes with warrior gauntlets and boots. I did that with the first robes you get which have the little cape behind, and I feel like a friggin' supervillain.
---
"Kill all of the enemy units because their red color advocates communism. "
-Albin0
#9mike468Posted 2/12/2012 10:29:43 AM
Not a female player, but the best looking armor I've found so far is the Warswon faction armor.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082