Activated pass, got omniblades, bu tno ME3 armour?

#1mattaconPosted 2/20/2012 1:25:15 PM
As title suggests, activated my online pass, got a quest notification that I have something waiting for me, but when I went to check, it was only the Omniblade daggers.

Anyone else have this issue?
#2pokemondoPosted 2/20/2012 1:27:03 PM
Did you try quitting the game, and then re-checking the chest?
I believe the omniblades and the ME3 armor are two different DLC packages.
#3NeoCrimsonCloudPosted 2/20/2012 1:28:35 PM
You get the daggers for playing the ME3 Demo.

You get the armor for completing the Amalur Demo.
#4mattacon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2012 1:31:29 PM
NeoCrimsonCloud posted...

Sorry but no

"Your Mass Effect 3 N7-inspired Shepard's Battle Armor is unlocked in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning when you activate your Online Pass"

Taken directly from the leaflet right in front of me
#5buccomaticPosted 2/20/2012 1:59:11 PM

the online pass activates both the shepard armor and the omni blades but you still have to play the KoA:R demo to receive the armor in the chest at gorhart village just as you have to play the me3 demo to receive the omniblades. for instance if you did not play the me3 demo but activated the online pass then you would not have the daggers in the chest at gorhart village either.

so just go and play the demo of KoA:R and complete it and you will receive the shepards armor and the chakrams as well as the omniblade daggers you already have.

receiving the armor, chakrams and daggers and generating the armor, chakrams and daggers are two different catagories altogether.

#6mattacon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2012 2:05:17 PM
Friend has received the armour, and has not touched the KoA demo.

The leaflet states that you need to play the ME3 demo for the daggers, it says nothing about any demo for the armour.

I'll wait and see.
#7NeoCrimsonCloudPosted 2/20/2012 2:20:24 PM
mattacon posted...
NeoCrimsonCloud posted...

Sorry but no

"Your Mass Effect 3 N7-inspired Shepard's Battle Armor is unlocked in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning when you activate your Online Pass"

Taken directly from the leaflet right in front of me

that was my bad. I was thinking of the other stuff you unlock with the demo.
#8JDungan69Posted 2/20/2012 2:42:29 PM
You don't get the armor and stuff right away you have to go to the first town in the game and its in one of the chests outside of the inn.
#9outlawstar289Posted 2/20/2012 2:45:30 PM
buccomatic posted...
the online pass activates both the shepard armor and the omni blades but you still have to play the KoA:R demo to receive the armor in the chest at gorhart village just as you have to play the me3 demo to receive the omniblades. for instance if you did not play the me3 demo but activated the online pass then you would not have the daggers in the chest at gorhart village either. so just go and play the demo of KoA:R and complete it and you will receive the shepards armor and the chakrams as well as the omniblade daggers you already have. receiving the armor, chakrams and daggers and generating the armor, chakrams and daggers are two different catagories altogether.

this is all wrong

You get the KoA-inspired items for Mass Effect 3 by playing/completing the KoA demo. It's an armor suit and a rocket launcher I think.

You get the omniblades for completing the Mass Effect 3 demo.

You get Shepard's armor for activating the online pass.
---
Army National Guard 2008-Present
GT: Commando GMC