Using the Armor Socket and Utility Sockets?

#1KLampingPosted 3/1/2012 7:51:28 PM

Does anyone know what to do with these? I see them as a option but i have no clue how to add anything to those socket's :( Any help? I got sockets for Armor and Weapons. Kind of crappy how the manual doesnt say anything about these things.

#2pokemondoPosted 3/1/2012 7:52:47 PM
You know those odd shards you've been picking up?
Get your sage crafting skills up, and you can create gems from the shards.
Then you put the gems into your armor and weapons, and become a GOD.

Or just buy gems, and put them into your armor and weapons, and become a GOD.
#3blueyc22Posted 3/1/2012 7:54:34 PM
And level up blacksmithing so you are able to put those shards turned gems into the sockets.

And then become god.
#4KLamping(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 7:55:58 PM

blueyc2 posted...
And level up blacksmithing so you are able to put those shards turned gems into the sockets.

And then become god.

cool thx guys. going to Level UP both things. Im sure its straight forward when I unlock it right? There will atleast be something telling me how to add gem's to my weapons right?

#5pokemondoPosted 3/1/2012 7:56:59 PM
blueyc2 posted...

And then become god.

You don't even need blacksmithing to become a GOD-you can socket gems with just sagecraft skill!

But, yes, leveling up blacksmithing and crafting your own weapons and armor? You will become a GOD.
#6pokemondoPosted 3/1/2012 7:59:00 PM
KLamping posted...

blueyc2 posted...

And level up blacksmithing so you are able to put those shards turned gems into the sockets. And then become god.

cool thx guys. going to Level UP both things. Im sure its straight forward when I unlock it right? There will atleast be something telling me how to add gem's to my weapons right?

You need to find a sage crafting station, which is subtly disguised with giant glowing blue crystals all over it. Then you'll get choices about combining shards to make stronger shards, combining shards to make gems, and socketing gems into weapons. If you have a weapon or armor that can accept a gem, and you have the gem, and you have the skill, it should open up a new option to socket them. And become a GOD.
#7Dusk21Posted 3/1/2012 8:02:51 PM
Once you get the gems or make em. You can put them in the socket at a sagecraft alter
#8leezy1Posted 3/1/2012 8:16:45 PM
once u have the gems socketed u will become a god.
#9Laylow12Posted 3/1/2012 11:23:12 PM(edited)
Get yourself some Sea Monkees, and then become GOD.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin