"This game is to easy!"

#1neorhetoricPosted 3/5/2012 7:26:22 PM
Since it's inevitable that there will be more topics about this game's difficulty, if you're going to make a topic about the game being too easy, please use "too", instead of "to".

Also, you don't ever "loose" while playing this game. You might not lose, but I doubt this game makes you less physically attached to another object.
---
My Greatest GameFAQs win: http://tinyurl.com/2dj54ls
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 3/5/2012 7:28:24 PM
I didn't need the grammar lessons, but I appreciate the thought.

Did you know that I go to this board to post about how easy the game is, but I've stopped playing it after I beat it weeks ago?
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance
The guilty pay the price.
#3Seraphion_OmnisPosted 3/5/2012 7:36:18 PM
Can I still say it's easier "then" most games? :P
#4Mohawk_BravoPosted 3/5/2012 8:38:27 PM
neorhetoric posted...
You might not lose, but I doubt this game makes you less physically attached to another object.

Well there was the one time I ate some bad Sprite. That was unpleasant.
#5ewalkPosted 3/5/2012 9:09:15 PM
Good thing I read this topic. I was about to go all grammar Nazi on you.
#6Smokey85Posted 3/6/2012 8:56:36 AM(edited)
I have another solution: people should stop making topics about the difficulty. We get it, some people find the game too easy. Posting about it isn't going to warp reality and cause your game to suddenly increase in difficulty. This isn't something that needs to be continually said.

If anyone finds themselves tempted to post about the game being easy first do a search of the forums to see if any topics like that pop up. If you see that we have hundreds of topics about the same thing? Yeah, we don't need another one. No single persons topic is going to be the one that makes someone go "ah! I was wrong in thinking the game wasn't too easy, and even though I have literally seen a whole crapload of people saying the exact same thing, for some reason when you say it.. I understand now".

It's going to be the same old crap, people respond agreeing with you, and other people respond not agreeing.
#7PhoenixAssassinPosted 3/6/2012 9:01:28 AM
ewalk posted...
Good thing I read this topic. I was about to go all grammar Nazi on you.

i was thinking the same thing
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#8meralonnePosted 3/6/2012 9:13:55 AM
This game is defiantly to easy. I nevar loose!!!
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#9OldSnakeRebornPosted 3/6/2012 10:22:55 AM
"Your crazy to. I loose the game and found their is no amount of grammer lesson that well correct this fault."
---
Check out http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#10MosebysRangersPosted 3/6/2012 10:24:06 AM
Too easy?

I just died last night and it was the 1srt time in about 40 hours. How can it be too easy if you die at some point and time. Well maybe it is not that challenging as it was my first death on my second play through about 6-8 hrs . Darn Thresh spoiled my longest streak yet in the game. LOL.