which vendor sells the best gear?

#1Pure InvasionPosted 3/7/2012 4:22:10 AM
so I have a ton of cash and nothing to really spend it on (level 28 as of now). I'm playing as a warrior and have cleaned out most vendors out of any gear that is worthwhile.

anyone know which vendor sells the best gear in the game (as well as location)? Maybe I missed them in my quest...

I'm hoping some DLC gets put out with some new gear to purchase...been too long since I've upgraded
---
360 Gamertag: Pure1nvasion
#2FiachPosted 3/7/2012 12:53:30 PM
The best gear is crafted, doesnt quite answer your question other than there is nothing to spend money on in the game really.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric
#3TerantatekPosted 3/7/2012 4:54:13 PM
I think Rathir
---
I'm what you would call, a modern day Hippie.
Love, Peace, 4:20-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#4RazorSharp02Posted 3/7/2012 6:12:04 PM
There are vendors at Rathir and at Mel Senshir that sell top level gear you can break down for parts. I saw a vendor with greater and master crafting pieces, but I forgot where. I know there is one though. Maybe someone else can shed light on that. That would be the ideal way to get good gear
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#5xyooboooPosted 3/7/2012 7:10:35 PM
I think right now, from what I can see through my gameplay, is that the top tier items are for sale over at Mel Shenshir, at least the most expensive gear. Most other places are pretty crap and then the rest of the gear is either found or crafted.

I would recommend just buying the gear from Mel Shenshir and break them down for parts to craft your own equipment.