Unreachable loot pile in Caeled Coast

#1Mushroom RetainerPosted 4/28/2012 2:33:31 PM
So I made it into Caeled Coast this afternoon, and I noticed that off the northeast corner of the map, there's a loot pile. There was a similar hidden loot pile in Drowned Forest that I eventually found a path to, so I thought maybe if I just hugged the walls I'd find something, but no such luck. I came here to see if there was something I was missing, and apparently Dragonkyrie's map lists that loot pile as unreachable.

I suppose that's probably the end of it, but I thought I'd ask if maybe someone has since found a way to reach it?
---
"For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, but then the world gets blown up?"
#2FreelancePosted 4/28/2012 11:18:26 PM
I believe it was announced on the official forums that this is a bug. You can never reach this loot. Just like no one was ever able to open that locked door in the Keep near there.
---
Unofficial Underground Car Tuning/Street Racing Board
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=585168
#3Mushroom Retainer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 1:33:41 PM
Yeah, Castle Gastyr. Saw a topic about that. Tried a bunch of things to get in there before I came here to check it out and was pretty bummed to find out it it's apparently bugged.
---
"For what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, but then the world gets blown up?"