Need Help; "Requires Unavailable Content"

#1KajexXIVPosted 5/1/2012 3:57:31 PM
I have a file I've put about 50 hours into, and earlier I went to play again and was greeted by a message saying I require some missing DLC to play that file.

Trouble is, I've only downloaded the code that came with the brand new copy of the game. I looked into my box's memory and it shows that the House of Valor DLC is installed, is there a second part I deleted somehow? If I need to provide more info to get help I can.
#2aureliano17Posted 5/1/2012 7:11:01 PM
Did you run maintenance on your hard drive? That deletes patches and you may be currently unable to load your DLC-enabled save. Try loading the game while online and you'll get a prompt to download an update.

Or maybe your save somehow got corrupted. It can't be fixed if that's the case and you'll need to load an earlier one.
#3KajexXIV(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 8:26:51 PM
Hopefully it's the former. Could it have anything to do with the Mass Effect 3 demo unlockables?
#4FreelancePosted 5/6/2012 10:09:07 PM
Friend of mine resolved this by deleting ALL dlc then downloading it all again. This includes House of Valor, the Gamestop / Amazon dlc weapons/items, and the ME3 weapons. I hope it works for you too.
---
Unofficial Underground Car Tuning/Street Racing Board
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=585168