This was the most repetitive game I've ever played

#11mphull08Posted 3/5/2011 3:39:23 PM
Chase Boss, Fight boss, rescue somebody, chase boss, rescue more somebodies,fight boss again........... It doesn't matter how many different moves you can use I could tell exactly what was coming up in each and every level.

Every game gets repetitive after a while but by the third level I had this game pegged. Thats not necessarily a bad thing but there is just not enough substance in this game. Now the visuals got me through it, and the dialogue was funny if not super cheesy at times, but the game play was boring and most things were a bit too fast paced to actually be enjoyed.

With that being said, I am definitely not panning the game as it is great for a comic fan, but not so great for a gaming fan.

I do get what you are saying about every game being being repetitive, but sometimes that repetitious nature is enjoyable, while other times it becomes a chore, and as I was playing this I found myself farther towards the chore line of the road than the enjoyment side more than half the game.
---
The COCO is BACK!!!!! Whoohoo for Conanando!
#12bigdeezPosted 3/6/2011 1:28:47 PM
its the same enemies with different skins in each level.

Chase villian, fight villian, villian escapes, chase villian, fight fragment charged villian, rinse and repeat!!!!
use the exact same moves in each level with the exact same enimies. small, medium, large.
#13Perfect LightPosted 3/15/2011 8:18:49 AM
Look at Halo. That series has had the same gameplay for a decade.
---
"Dying is when one dyes something, IE hair. Dieing is when one dies. You're a moron." -pwn_teh_noobz
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new