Secret characters pictures?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sports Champions
  3. Secret characters pictures?
5 years ago#1
Any one have some pics of the secret characters? Greg is easy to find but the others...
And I don't want to spend times for a characters that I won't like...
5 years ago#2
plus beating people on gold is quiet difficult, so I imagine very few people will ever unlock all characters (especially when table tennis is such garbage)
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lipnox.png http://ps3trophycard.com/cards/lipnox/card3.png
5 years ago#3
go for archery, That is the best one to go for, and by far evil and cool looking
5 years ago#4
Table tennis is garbage! Are you mad? What on earth is wrong with it? Best one by miles imo. Really quite life like too
5 years ago#5
Table tennis is amazing! I use the eastern style of holding the paddle, so it took a little bit to find out what angle to hold it at. But once I did, I was amazed at how true to life it is, I love it! I've also found it easier to 3-star matches on it so far, but maybe because it's the only one on there that I play normally.
5 years ago#6
I've also been looking around for pictures of the unlockable characters, if anyone knows where I can find some.
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
Wii Friend Code - 6305-2140-0177-8679 Name: Elohim
5 years ago#7
got 3 of em, working on #4 in golf, after that i have bocce, archery, and volleyball to unlock
5 years ago#8
Bocce courses are insane homie.. good luck
---
PSN - PhaTHeaD_Inc GT PhaTHeaD Inc
pestilence of ignorance shall be dealt with by the russian and sodium chloride
5 years ago#9
Still any pics?
5 years ago#10
I got 4 out of 6, only need to beat ace and umrog, I got both of them open though.

once I do, I'll post a pic of the character select
  1. Boards
  2. Sports Champions
  3. Secret characters pictures?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived