Secret characters pictures?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports Champions
  3. Secret characters pictures?

User Info: orochimaru

orochimaru
6 years ago#1
Any one have some pics of the secret characters? Greg is easy to find but the others...
And I don't want to spend times for a characters that I won't like...

User Info: lipnox88

lipnox88
6 years ago#2
plus beating people on gold is quiet difficult, so I imagine very few people will ever unlock all characters (especially when table tennis is such garbage)
http://card.mygamercard.net/lipnox.png http://ps3trophycard.com/cards/lipnox/card3.png

User Info: Kalmaru

Kalmaru
6 years ago#3
go for archery, That is the best one to go for, and by far evil and cool looking

User Info: Gypsiee

Gypsiee
6 years ago#4
Table tennis is garbage! Are you mad? What on earth is wrong with it? Best one by miles imo. Really quite life like too

User Info: LockeDaemonfire

LockeDaemonfire
6 years ago#5
Table tennis is amazing! I use the eastern style of holding the paddle, so it took a little bit to find out what angle to hold it at. But once I did, I was amazed at how true to life it is, I love it! I've also found it easier to 3-star matches on it so far, but maybe because it's the only one on there that I play normally.

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
6 years ago#6
I've also been looking around for pictures of the unlockable characters, if anyone knows where I can find some.
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
Wii Friend Code - 6305-2140-0177-8679 Name: Elohim

User Info: jrobin7401

jrobin7401
6 years ago#7
got 3 of em, working on #4 in golf, after that i have bocce, archery, and volleyball to unlock

User Info: phat_head_inc

phat_head_inc
6 years ago#8
Bocce courses are insane homie.. good luck
PSN - PhaTHeaD_Inc GT PhaTHeaD Inc
pestilence of ignorance shall be dealt with by the russian and sodium chloride

User Info: orochimaru

orochimaru
6 years ago#9
Still any pics?

User Info: ITP

ITP
6 years ago#10
I got 4 out of 6, only need to beat ace and umrog, I got both of them open though.

once I do, I'll post a pic of the character select
  1. Boards
  2. Sports Champions
  3. Secret characters pictures?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived