Rolly's first puzzle?

#1Lazyman810Posted 4/14/2011 4:48:17 AM
anyone reach this far and complete this puzzle yet? its frustrating as hell
---
GT: Lazyman810 Currently playing: Black Ops, Super Street Fighter IV, and Fallout: New Vegas
#2DevslashxPosted 4/14/2011 5:04:05 AM
I'm going of memory so it may be slightly off, but move the white unit on the right side to the left of the other white ones to form a diamond with the white units, then move one of the yellow units on the right side below the right priestess, now delete the unit between all the whites and it'll fuse the knight and right priestess and you should have 3 turns left to move the remaining units.
#3Danoh1989Posted 4/14/2011 5:15:13 AM(edited)
i am pretty sure the puzzles are the same as the ds version, so you can head over to the ds version faq if you're having troubles.
#4Lazyman810(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2011 3:26:20 PM
worked perfectly Devslash thanks!!
---
GT: Lazyman810 Currently playing: Black Ops, Super Street Fighter IV, and Fallout: New Vegas
#5TheVoid1Posted 4/14/2011 10:59:46 PM
it looks like the puzzels are diffrent in the ds version and started on what the other guy is stating but im still one move sort
---
I am the morning drunk, come to vanquish this horrible drink!
#6JackBauerRocks0Posted 4/15/2011 5:34:47 PM
Yeah, the puzzles are different.

I didn't quit understand what the first guy said, can anyone elaborate a little more?
---
http://TheTSUG.com/ Podcasts for gamers, by gamers.
360 Gamer Tag:IGotTigersBlood
#7JackBauerRocks0Posted 4/15/2011 5:43:17 PM
Nevermind I was misreading it, just got it. Thank you.
---
http://TheTSUG.com/ Podcasts for gamers, by gamers.
360 Gamer Tag:IGotTigersBlood
#8DevslashxPosted 4/15/2011 6:06:41 PM
There's a yelow unit with a white above, below and to the right of it, all you do is get the white unit that isn't one of these and add it to the left of this unit, then you grab a yellow to the right of the right priestess and add it to the south east side of the yellow surrounded by the whites, now delete this famous yellow that's between the whites, simple from there.

I may be slightly mistaken about which yellow to move, I'm pretty sure the whites are correct though.

What happens is when you delete the central yellow, the southern white moves up in its place creating a wall whilst linking with the knight (Grants 2 extra moves) and the yelow to the south east will also fall down and link the priestess (Grants 1 extra move).

If it still doesn't work then post the layout of the units.

^^ Just read your reply after typing it up, so I may as well post, it's not the easiest thing to understand so additional info may help.
#9smegpotPosted 4/15/2011 7:37:15 PM
Thanks for the sollution Devslashx. This is exactly what I came on this board looking for.
Form a wall & activate an elite unit at the same time with 4 core units - learn something new every day.
#10FreakypantsPosted 4/16/2011 9:23:41 AM

Thank you! Couldn't find this solution anywhere...

More topics from this board...
stay alive dont be deadyen_fay28/31 4:11PM