Sir Reginald puzzles?

#1cj_coyo7ePosted 4/16/2011 9:46:46 AM
I'm totally stumped on the second Sir Reginald puzzle in campaign, I figured out the first one the first try by making a bunch of walls and ending up with bonus turns, but the second fight where you have a griffin in the center and a priest flanking to either side, I simply cannot fathom any way to get enough turns to stack knights on the griffin.

Help? Please? :(
---
"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then i contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes."
-Walt Whitman
#2The DeadpoolPosted 4/16/2011 9:50:46 AM
I forget the details but... On the right hand side, you have to delete one of the Zombies so that you charge the vampire AND make a wall. Then, move your Zombie over to the right most corner of the Dragon, and delete the Ebon Guard, also charging the dragon AND making a wall. you should have 2 moves left, 2 Ebon guards and a vampire left.

charge the vamp, let her rip.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#3bosconian8524Posted 4/16/2011 9:50:48 AM
I forget exactly how to do this but I remember the key is getting enough yellow spearmen on the right priest so when you delete the white knight it not only charges the priest, it also makes a line of yellow attackers. This will give you 2 extra turns. Sorry, hopefully this is clear enough :/
#4The DeadpoolPosted 4/16/2011 9:51:55 AM
Heh... Confused it with another Sir... Nevermind me.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#5cj_coyo7e(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 10:03:42 AM
Oh. whoops. I meant SIR RODERICK, the knight in the GRIFFIN campaign.
---
"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes."
-Walt Whitman
#6bosconian8524Posted 4/16/2011 10:14:05 AM
Oh, was mine the wrong puzzle too? All these names...!
#7cj_coyo7e(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 10:14:59 AM
THIS puzzle: http://www.flickr.com/photos/61825057@N07/5625209346/in/photostream
---
"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes."
-Walt Whitman
#8bosconian8524Posted 4/16/2011 10:18:26 AM
1. Move the white knight on the left to the column where your arrow is in the picture.
2. Move the yellow spearman on the left all the way to the right.
3. Delete the white knight in the far right column.
4. Move the white knight on the far left behind the griffin (on the left side)
5. Delete the yellow spearman behind the griffin to charge it.
6. Move the yellow spearman the was originally in front of the griffin all the way to the left, charging the final hero.
#9cj_coyo7e(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2011 10:42:25 AM
That's not working for me, I run out of moves at step 5. What am I misunderstanding? :(
---
-Walt Whitman
#10bosconian8524Posted 4/16/2011 11:07:11 AM
My instructions are probably wrong, I wish I could go back and do it. In step 3 do you gain an extra turn or just NOT lose a turn?