Blade Heart?

#1chocomogPosted 12/27/2012 6:42:07 PM
Is this something I should level before Smash mastery and Critical hit? It affects all smash attacks, but only dissipates after Cross cut, right?

Also, the text says "Increases damage of Blade Heart and its status ailments by 0%." What status ailments is it referring to?
---
https://sites.google.com/site/pokemontacticssrpg/home
Pokemon Tactics: The fan made Pokemon SRPG
#2HatchetHoundPosted 12/27/2012 9:46:00 PM
And if you get hit.

Not too sure on the Status ailments, but I think it's better ranked after Smash and Crit. Or before, that's good too. I'm doing it after.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#3RelixedPosted 12/28/2012 2:23:36 AM
It raises the damage of smash attacks and increases knockdown chance.

I'm gonna max it first since xcut is Vella's main damage source.
---
Early bird gets the skinny and dry worm, but the lazy bird gets the fat and juicy worm.
#4VoidSeraphimPosted 12/28/2012 11:10:27 AM(edited)
I'm not sure whether maxing it over Smash Mastery will give more damage since I always consume stacks against bosses with cross cut. Rarely will I get Lv 3 Blade Heart, and if I do, it'll be gone within the next few seconds. It might be more useful in parties since bosses do not aggro on Vella that easily and she'll be able to maintain Blade Heart stacks easier.
---
"With kindness comes naivete. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward..."
#5RelixedPosted 12/28/2012 9:53:41 PM
Well, I've been soloing so far and I think that once I get into the party raids, I've already maxed both blade heart and smash mastery, so, doesn't matter that much.

But if you're more of party player, then max smash mastery first.
---
You can't play music underwater??? -cloneofshadow
#6HatchetHoundPosted 12/29/2012 2:17:35 AM
I've also read that it only takes the first stack of Blade Heart to get the extra smash damage. Extra ranks only affect Cross Cut. So one hit and you're good.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."