crow feathers?

#1the_drifter04Posted 6/28/2011 9:59:14 AM
I collected four crow feathers by accident in a place where see saw boards are used twice to go up a level then to get to the tops of a walkway. all of it outside. somewhere around lvl 3 i think. what is the purpose of these feathers?

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself and lose the feathers, and I see nothing behind me. I'm probably gonna continue forward soon if no one responds within a few moments of this. So assume I've moved forward already if it's been more then five minutes since posting.
---
"first off, WALL OF TEXT"~Error1355
#2Jackc8Posted 6/28/2011 11:47:15 AM

There's a corpse in the area where you collect the feathers. There's a long stairway - the corpse is at the bottom and to the left of the stairway. Once you've collected the feathers, the corpse tells you how to get into a terasure room halfway up the stairs.

#3JoWinnerPosted 6/28/2011 5:14:16 PM
Jackc8 posted...
There's a corpse in the area where you collect the feathers. There's a long stairway - the corpse is at the bottom and to the left of the stairway. Once you've collected the feathers, the corpse tells you how to get into a terasure room halfway up the stairs.

thanks Jack, i'd been wandering around for 20 minutes til i found this thread :D
#4Jackc8Posted 6/29/2011 6:35:15 AM

Glad I could help :)