Gears trivia time!

#1Goron24Posted 6/28/2011 9:38:25 AM

I know most of us are going insane waiting for gears 3 so i thought i would start a trivia thread. Rules are you answer a question you get to ask a question. Questions can not be repeated.

OP goes first

Who invented the chainsaw bayonett?

#2FruityCray0nPosted 6/28/2011 9:42:17 AM
Adam Fenix got the idea from Tai when tai was using a normal chainsaw to kill locust because the bayonet wasn't effective.

what colour is kim's hair?
---
SSJGrimReaper:If FruityCray0n doesn't approve, this topic is null and void
GT:Evil Monoxide (Ajd personally gave me the mudcrabflag..mushmello's ate it...)
#3crynryanPosted 6/28/2011 9:54:10 AM(edited)
Adam Fenix got the idea from Marcus, who saw Tai using a power saw in a super market after Tai's retro lancer bayonet broke, who was told about it after they had arrived back in Jacinto before the HOD went and killed everything.

Carmine's voice actor. Who is he?
---
Help us make a Paper Mario Flash game! Go here for details: http://www.papermarioflash.proboards.com
Current progress: http://megaswf.com/serve/1030223
#4BossfellaPosted 6/28/2011 9:59:43 AM
I was going to question Fruity's answer, but I wasn't sure. I always imagined Tai picking up a circular saw or something and butchering some Locust.
---
Gamertag: Bossfella
#5Goron24(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 10:32:38 AM

ProtomanX posted...
I was going to question Fruity's answer, but I wasn't sure. I always imagined Tai picking up a circular saw or something and butchering some Locust.
---

Fruity was correct and since he answered first i will answer his question.

Isn't that a trick question, kim being bald and all?

Why is delta squad wearing different armor in gears 3 (yes it has a reason)

#6BossfellaPosted 6/28/2011 10:42:46 AM
I'd imagine his hair would be black, being Asian and all.
---
#7FruityCray0nPosted 6/28/2011 10:52:06 AM
Goron24 posted...

ProtomanX posted...

I was going to question Fruity's answer, but I wasn't sure. I always imagined Tai picking up a circular saw or something and butchering some Locust.---Gamertag: Bossfella

Fruity was correct and since he answered first i will answer his question.Isn't that a trick question, kim being bald and all?Why is delta squad wearing different armor in gears 3 (yes it has a reason)

it's a sneaky bugger ain't it
---
SSJGrimReaper:If FruityCray0n doesn't approve, this topic is null and void
GT:Evil Monoxide (Ajd personally gave me the mudcrabflag..mushmello's ate it...)
#8axemaster72Posted 6/28/2011 11:24:55 AM
The Gears have different armor (less equipped) due to the changing seasons. It is now summer time in Sera and living on an island requires more flexible movement and breathable clothing.
#9The_DeterminedPosted 6/28/2011 9:29:42 PM
Name the only two deaths-by-headshot seen in Gears cutscenes that don't cause decapitation.

At least I think there's only two out of the ones we see... HINT: They're both in Gears 1.
---
Team Awesome's master sniper. Don't try and run, you'll only die tired.
GT: The Determined
#10jwhudexnlsPosted 6/28/2011 9:32:44 PM
Carmine and the random cog soldier at the end of act 3.

What weapon does bernie use when she first meets up with delta after gears 1?