What games are in your game rotation besides gears?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War 3
  3. What games are in your game rotation besides gears?
3 years ago#1
Right now it is MW3, BF3, and RB3. While we are here what kind of music do you listen to while playing if you do? I will listen to music that goes with the game or what I feel like listening to at the time.
3 years ago#2
Gears is the only multiplayer game I enjoy, so it's the only game that I'm consistently playing. Other than this, I just play solo games. I just beat two that I was playing, and I'm thinking I'll be going back to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to finish that off next.

As for music, I tend to just listen to in-game music/sounds. Rarely if ever do I put other music on in the background.
3 years ago#3
Skyrim and AC 2/Brotherhood/Revelations

When I play Gears I play a lot better when I listen to dubstep. I guess because it makes me feel awesome when I get triple headshots all lined up with each beat drop.
Music can change the world.
3 years ago#4
Gears 3 , Arkham City, Skyrim, and Fallout 3 .
When anything bad happens in your life, just blame Capcom .
3 years ago#5
Xenoblade and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword..Man, I bought this last game weeks ago, and because of Gears I still have to play it for good!

I listen to music only when I play again the game or when I'm on X-box live, unless the fight turns into a serious match, in that case I turn off music to stay concentrated.

I listen to heavy metal/hard rock bands like Twisted Sister, Rhapsody of Fire, Ayreon, Virgin Steele, and many others.
3 years ago#6
Gears 3 and Arkham City. I'm polishing off XMO: Wolverine (just have to beat the last three boss fights on Hard and then I'm totally done with that game).

I don't listen to music while playing.
(\__/) "It got up, and it danced away." -- Candace Flynn, Phineas & Ferb
(='.'=) Official Raichu of the B/W boards
3 years ago#7
Mass Effect 3 is pretty much the only other game in my rotation. I just recently got back into Gears.
Chalepa Ta Kala
GT: DeltaPhi359
3 years ago#8
Just skyrim and me3 at the moment. Don't have the time for any others.
3 years ago#9
MW2, Fallout: NV, Gotham city imposters and splinter cell CT
3 years ago#10

Rockband 3, GCI, Mass Effect 3 (multiplayer), Skyrim, SSX.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War 3
  3. What games are in your game rotation besides gears?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived