AGGL is Cheating

#151sephiroth1491Posted 5/17/2012 1:35:52 PM
Molivious posted...
while we're at it, is Guard+2 + Sharp sword/Sharpening + gunnery king possible? fuhahaha

sorry, cant check dat hag/ASS out for myself atm, pc's under repair..

Yes, only those three skills are very easy to gem in, and "luckily" they won't even need a charm, so you can fit the all favorite charm, you know which.
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 /// Welcome to hollywood of videogames, big inversions, lowest quality.
$100 dollar memory card? I'll buy two. - Sony Fanboy on Vita announce
#152MoliviousPosted 5/17/2012 1:39:04 PM(edited)
1st

edit: o crap. anyway, thx sephi >:B now i wants to do happy shell-only runs
---
Gumperson's Law: The probability of an outcome is inversely proportional to it's desirability.
#153sephiroth1491Posted 5/17/2012 1:37:47 PM
Molivious posted...
1st

nunununu.

Fufufufufu.
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 /// Welcome to hollywood of videogames, big inversions, lowest quality.
$100 dollar memory card? I'll buy two. - Sony Fanboy on Vita announce
#154MoliviousPosted 5/17/2012 1:41:36 PM
sephiroth1491 posted...
Molivious posted...
1st

nunununu.

Fufufufufu.

fuuuuu!
---
Gumperson's Law: The probability of an outcome is inversely proportional to it's desirability.
#155TME_GuyPosted 5/17/2012 6:58:50 PM
shoot+reload, the reload action is still autoguarded, why would I worry if I'd run out of bullets?

anyway, go on, argue moar, I need to do some pizza extortion
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#156mattfrankPosted 5/17/2012 11:29:45 PM(edited)
Small nudge,foot damage and wind pressure a monster makes before an attack could set off LC prematurely,leaving lancer opened to the real hit.
LC is also prone to multi-hit moves suck as Blos tail slam,Agnaktor peck,Ura chin slam,Ala triple dive...etc

Lance's flexiblity is held back by it's strict delay window between stabs and hops.Evasive lancing style is always easier with GL.
#157K_K_C(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 3:46:55 AM
No one will believe lance counter is easier than AGGL. LOL at twig and Burrito.

FACT
---
Behold the prophecy.. King Kurudochan.. K.K.C. His peasants.. L.A.M.E.
'The heavens will run red with blood but in the end as always, I will stand triumphant.'
#158SexualBurritoPosted 5/18/2012 2:21:05 PM
K_K_C posted...
No one will believe lance counter is easier than AGGL. LOL at twig and Burrito.

FACT

Nice trolling. But more to the point: I never said lance counter is easier. I just said that when I lance counter, it is just as effective for me as AGGL, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

On another note, KFC, you have really perfected the art or neglecting logic and embracing your own stupidity in order to evoke an emotional response on the part of the readers of this board. I mean, you sheer lack of a grasp on reality is astounding; really an amazing sight.
---
Spicy.
#159tw1g_007Posted 5/18/2012 3:12:19 PM
mattfrank posted...
Small nudge,foot damage and wind pressure a monster makes before an attack could set off LC prematurely,leaving lancer opened to the real hit.
LC is also prone to multi-hit moves suck as Blos tail slam,Agnaktor peck,Ura chin slam,Ala triple dive...etc

Lance's flexiblity is held back by it's strict delay window between stabs and hops.Evasive lancing style is always easier with GL.

Uh... do you know how easy it is to get screwed over by wind pressure when Auto-Guarding? Do you also know that with foot damage (or even wind pressure), it is easy to reload without meaning to and get hit? This has happened to me on a few occasions and much more frequently when I did Uber GnS arena.

LC isn't the only one handicapped by these nuances.
---
MH will have to wait. Currently addicted to NDS RPGs (EO2&3, Red the Hunter, Soma Bringer, DQIX)
#160TME_GuyPosted 5/18/2012 6:54:11 PM
lol KFC
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"