anyone know what this "Last Boss" CWCheat does?

#11meteor6666Posted 7/18/2012 7:11:41 PM
Molivious posted...
then why quote my post that was directed at TC? lol the irony of stating it for the "general public" when you are quoting a post that strictly isn't directed to the general public.

Because what you said was something most people would assume is correct 100% of the time. They are similar meanings but people take it to a whole new level. And not saying it would more people jump down TC's throat claiming scrub. Whether he is or not I don't care. It's the soul fact that people assume things.
---
PSN- XxWormholexX - vvvOutdatedvvv
Currently Playing- http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5043625
#12MoliviousPosted 7/18/2012 7:51:11 PM(edited)
like i said, regardless of whether it was true or not, my assumption had a basis. and the basis was very obvious in this case, seeing the first and 2nd posts

A player playing a straightforward game then skipping to the last part, where it is completely possible to reach that point(with an ample amount of competence) within a couple of hours, then resorting to cheats specifically just to achieve that much is, in the end, a player who shouldn't play this game at all.

If it were cheating for something else like hp hacks like what blaze did; or boosting felyne exp and whatnot, i would not have given a crap. But with the given situation, it was just necessary to tell tc what he obviously lacks.. his reason for cheating makes it all true and correct. It's the soul fact that they're missing the whole point of this game.
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir.
^ sig
#13ste2712Posted 7/18/2012 9:37:41 PM
simple question gets made into drama yet again
---
psn act69ion
most asked question on ahp "what rank r u "
#14DLOArceusPosted 7/18/2012 10:57:27 PM
Molivious posted...
like i said, regardless of whether it was true or not, my assumption had a basis. and the basis was very obvious in this case, seeing the first and 2nd posts

A player playing a straightforward game then skipping to the last part, where it is completely possible to reach that point(with an ample amount of competence) within a couple of hours, then resorting to cheats specifically just to achieve that much is, in the end, a player who shouldn't play this game at all.

If it were cheating for something else like hp hacks like what blaze did; or boosting felyne exp and whatnot, i would not have given a crap. But with the given situation, it was just necessary to tell tc what he obviously lacks.. his reason for cheating makes it all true and correct. It's the soul fact that they're missing the whole point of this game.

HURR I'LL SAY THAT TC IS GONNA SKIP THE ENDGAME BECAUSE HE ASKED WHAT A CHEAT WITH AN UNUSUAL NAME DOES AND I NEVER HEARD OF IT, I'LL ALSO SAY HE'S A CHEATER, WORSE THAN HITLER, EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT CODES HE USES AND HOW HE USES THEM ALSO WHAT ARE SEPARATE SAVE FILES LOL

This is how you sound now. Might be hypocritical to say with a post like this, but chill.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
Black FC 3439-2226-1376 3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#15MoliviousPosted 7/19/2012 1:38:17 AM(edited)
lol. you just made my day
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir.
^ sig
#16Susan0Posted 7/19/2012 2:42:02 AM
DLOArceus-1
Molivious-0

That's how it is now.
---
I Devour The Souls Of My Slain Enemies
(Currently At 12135988847 Souls Devoured)
#17meteor6666Posted 7/19/2012 8:11:43 AM
Susan0 posted...
DLOArceus-1
Molivious-0

That's how it is now.

His post took things to places that were just closed. He didn't need to do that. The topic was ready to die.
---
PSN- XxWormholexX - vvvOutdatedvvv
Currently Playing- http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5043625
#18freecom01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 11:42:06 AM
alright you guys are looking like total idiots right now. can i just get a straight answer? WITHOUT regard to my personal preferences on gaming?
#19freecom01(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 11:51:06 AM
before any idiotic "cheaters are the spawn of hitler" types come in this thread i don't cheat on my actual save, i have another save to screw around with CWCheat in
#20Kromlech06Posted 7/19/2012 12:43:38 PM
I've never used it but I'm guessing it enables the amastu magatsuchi quest without meeting the requirements. Did you try going into the guild quest from a new file?