Whats the difference between this game and MH: Freedom Unite?

#1blazergamer93Posted 10/5/2012 10:46:04 AM
Title Question, looking to import this game or buy MH: Freedom Unite which ever is better.
#2ZezrsPosted 10/5/2012 11:24:11 AM
MHFU has Gendrome.
#3MasterChief646Posted 10/5/2012 1:24:45 PM
MHP3rd has better graphics, better AI for monsters (this is a bad thing for you) and, uh, huntresses bating in hotsprings.

MHFU has more monsters, weapons, maps and armors, better character creation, Female Kirin Armor, elder dragons, Female Kirin Armor, weapons do more damage, Female Kirin Armor, better difficulty and have i mentioned Female Kirin Armor?
---
"Women are getting awfully good at destroying men's souls these days"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#4draewonPosted 10/5/2012 7:18:53 PM
above anything, FU has crabs, the species had been absent in all 3rd game games so far, and by the looks of it, MH4 too.
---
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~
#5CATPOWPosted 10/5/2012 7:39:04 PM
Yeah, and female kirin armor. FTW!
---
ROTFLOLMFAO
#6TME_GuyPosted 10/5/2012 7:39:51 PM
MHFU had Female Kirin Armor
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"
#7MasterChief646Posted 10/5/2012 10:48:29 PM
Oh, and MHFU has a "Nordic" feel to it, while MHP3rd has a "Samurai" feel, as for the armours, i dont really know whats better, Jinouga (dem hips, dat abs), Barioth (dat ass) and Alatreon (dat cleavage) are nice, but i think MHFU has better female armours (Kirin S/X, Naruga X w/Gunner cap, Khezu S Gunner, Healer, Hypnoc, Butterfly) though my new favorite armour is Female Black Jinouga, those fox ears...the armour reeks of win for me (Female Kirin and Naruga Armours have a special place in my heart though)
---
#8Jashin_SamaPosted 10/6/2012 4:09:18 PM
Am I the only one that likes the Barioth and Giginox armors? <_<

Also if you play a guy (lol), male armor looks ten times more badass in Third.
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV
#9MasterChief646Posted 10/6/2012 7:17:49 PM
Jashin_Sama posted...
Am I the only one that likes the Barioth and Giginox armors? <_<

Nope, i LOVE Barioth armor, but i think the skimpy version (S) looks inferior to High-G Rank version, my huntress looks beautiful in Barioth X without showing a lot of skin, actually, Female Kirin S/X, Naruga S/X, Barioth S/X and Dark Jinouga are my favorite armors.

Gigginox looks good, cleavage and those stockings look nice, but i think the armor lacks something...
---
#10ferofaxPosted 10/9/2012 7:50:57 AM
Why is this sounding like a Barbie thread, except with monster armors?
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.