eng patch question.........

#1laizskie87Posted 10/7/2012 6:28:26 PM
okay so I am using one of my psp who has a cfw and I searched in the google an eng patch and I saw one and it says that they were stuck to 87% of translating the game so meaning they already translated some storyline parts of the game?? can anyone verify what are the translated parts of this eng patch? btw the match was Team Maverick One
#2MoliviousPosted 10/7/2012 6:56:55 PM
there's no storyline here, just some "dialogues" that change throughout the story.

the first few dialoges are translated, and are only a minority of the text compared to the other stuff. so you could say that the 87% includes both dialogues and all items/armor/equipment (which are 100% translated afaik)
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
#3laizskie87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:52:45 AM
Molivious posted...
there's no storyline here, just some "dialogues" that change throughout the story.

the first few dialoges are translated, and are only a minority of the text compared to the other stuff. so you could say that the 87% includes both dialogues and all items/armor/equipment (which are 100% translated afaik)

oh okay wait so in this game there is no storyline correct? so is the dialogues in the patch all translated?(sorry Im kinda confuse on the last part you have said)
#4windmasteryPosted 10/8/2012 5:40:29 AM
I last updated mine about a year ago and even then all necessary info (Weapons, Armors, Items, Skills, Farm, Materials, Quests, Menu, and Items Info) NPC dialog hasn't been translated then.

By now (v3.9), however, pretty sure that Shop NPCs have been translated mostly...
You can read the update before dl-ing the patch anyway~
---
Life's too short to wait for someone else. If you want it, just do it!
#5laizskie87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 2:49:25 PM
oh one more may I ask what ver of patch are you guys using??:))
#6windmasteryPosted 10/9/2012 8:23:36 AM(edited)
IIRC, I'm using 2.1
It's good enough for me since it translated most of the necessary stuff

Edit: Actually, I think it translated ALL necessary stuff already
---
#7laizskie87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 3:24:02 PM
windmastery posted...
IIRC, I'm using 2.1
It's good enough for me since it translated most of the necessary stuff

Edit: Actually, I think it translated ALL necessary stuff already

oh..................okay thanks for the reply dood :)
#8MasterChief646Posted 10/9/2012 4:36:27 PM
Just get the patch 3.91 Light Bowgun Fix, almost everything is translated, except the dialogue from the guy who looks like Link (its in the entrance of the village), your rival (the girl with the assless chaps), the cat bating in the hotspring in the middle of yukumo, some dialogues from the guy you exchange yukumo ponts with and the girl walking in the village.
---
"Women are getting awfully good at destroying men's souls these days"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#9windmasteryPosted 10/9/2012 5:25:43 PM(edited)
Yeah, v3.9 seems to have problem with LBG, but it is fixed in 3.9.1.
However, it seems that there are some other bugs, is this true?
If not, I think I'm gonna change to 3.9.1 too

EDIT: Backup your ISO/CSO just cause you never know what might go wrong once you patched the game

---
#10laizskie87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:47:36 PM
MasterChief646 posted...
Just get the patch 3.91 Light Bowgun Fix, almost everything is translated, except the dialogue from the guy who looks like Link (its in the entrance of the village), your rival (the girl with the assless chaps), the cat bating in the hotspring in the middle of yukumo, some dialogues from the guy you exchange yukumo ponts with and the girl walking in the village.

oh....okay but the dialogues aren't that important in doing a quest right? and the quest are already translated also the dlc quest right???? if so then I think this patch is playable :)