Miruvor ingredients for Arwen? (possible spoilers maybe)

#1Hamstah_FwendPosted 11/19/2011 6:46:06 PM
I'm already past Rivendell and going back to Norinbad as my town. Will I still be getting the last two ingredients for Arwen's Miruvor (I'm missing 2x something-crystals) in Mirkwood or should I revisit previous areas?
---
Well, I know who'd lose! The audience for such a crappy matchup!
nominate Ryuchan poster of the year
-Squirrel In My Pants
#2geelwPosted 11/19/2011 11:17:17 PM
ALL the ingredients are in one general area (I forget the map, but it's the sunny one you go to after Rivendell with the short jumping sections) and you should have picked them up on your first pass. Just go back and replay the area with Andriel and look everywhere. The ingredients aren't hard to find at all.
---
"Listen to a fat man when he tells you what to eat!" - Joe Tuna
#3Hamstah_Fwend(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 7:42:24 PM
Thanks, noted. What about the "find artifacts" quest (Works of Westernesse IIRC), will there be any indicator of when I've gone past the point that I should be finding the items for it? And for similar quests that aren't just restricted to one area for that matter, like the one with the seven scrolls.
---
-Squirrel In My Pants
#4hanzo7777Posted 11/20/2011 10:39:14 PM
that one is a risk
i've had all three in fornost,and i have encountered 2 in fornost and one in the barrow dens
i dunno how many missions you can keep finding them,but i would retry fornost
---
nothing is true,everything is permitted
#5Hamstah_Fwend(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 8:08:56 PM
Is it worth it to complete all three, or are the rewards as mediocre as most of the quest loot I've been getting so far?
---
-Squirrel In My Pants
More topics from this board...
Glitch Fixbchappelow17/22 12:24AM