Bit of a 'creative license' taken with this!

#1kangaoxPosted 6/2/2011 12:38:08 PM

But I dont mind that at all! in the timeline, Gundabad was sacked in the 27th century TA! and with its history between the dwarves and the orcs, it is an awesome spot to show in this tale of a game running parallel to the War of the Ring! Good to see the stone giants getting a spot too, which make a tiny apperance in The Hobbit, b4 Middle-earth was M-E at all besides a few bits and pieces!!

personally, cannot wait for Mirkwood. And do we know if we will take part in the defences of Erebor and Lothloren which were under siege as well at the end of the war of the ring?

= 1st awaited game for me! Cannot wait!

#2graveldustPosted 6/2/2011 4:58:30 PM
I didnt understand a word of that post
#3MaSan27Posted 6/3/2011 9:47:14 AM
You would need to know LOTR lore.

I too can't wait for Mirkwood, and to see some northern territories equally has me hyped.
---
Peace
#4kangaox(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2011 8:02:13 PM

graveldust posted...
I didnt understand a word of that post

Only watched the movies I take it, mate?

#5graveldustPosted 6/7/2011 5:22:06 AM
Barely even that, im here for a snowblind hack n slash rpg, the setting is only a secondary consideration.

Would be good to see a decent story though, hopefully the LOTR license should help with that
#6kangaox(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 6:22:30 PM

If they are smart and love the works mate, it would be hard for em to go wrong! The seem to be passionate about the story! I trust snowblind will do a good job!

More topics from this board...
Glitch Fixbchappelow17/22 12:24AM