• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I have been having alot of trouble with this game freezing during co-op and single player levels during loading screens just wondering if anyone else has had this problem at all
Gameplay matters, not graphics
4 years ago#2
Most of us don't have it yet, so chances are, you won't get a complete answer
4 years ago#3
What model PS3 are you using? I had ZERO freezes on my 60GB launch model which was running all weekend, so I'm curious. as a friend of mine picked up his pre-order yesterday but hasn't played it yet thanks to having to travel out of town until Friday. He has a slim now, but I think his "old" fat PS3 is over at his brother's place and still works like a charm....
"Listen to a fat man when he tells you what to eat!" - Joe Tuna
4 years ago#4
Haven't had any freezing at all with my copy. I've put about 3 hours on the game and it's ran pretty darn smooth. Nice to be playing another Snowblind hack 'n slash!!!

Awesome game for sure!
"Not even suicide or my acid words can teach you anything useful..." - Nevermore
4 years ago#5
And I stand corrected, I forgot that reviewers can talk now :P
4 years ago#6
I have a 120gb slim I did read a reviewer had a problem with the 360 copy but thats 360 lol I may try returning my copy then the system if it keeps not working
Gameplay matters, not graphics
4 years ago#7

I also have experienced some freezing, I hope they fix this it happens frequently.

4 years ago#8

This game would be pretty cool if I could play it. It crashes constantly to a black screen. None of my other games do this and I have been playing BF3 constantly. Anybody else having this issue, may take it back and see if I got a bad copy. :|

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Strength in Our Allianceechonap19/28 7:04AM