How do I change difficulty?

#1FreeRangersPosted 11/1/2011 7:33:23 PM
Right now it is on normal, and I keep getting my ass kicked. My coop partner isn't good at it either but she really wants to play it with me. So how do I change the difficulty to easy? Thanks.
---
"I have no idea what hammer time is or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan
#2FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 8:50:32 PM
Never mind I figured it out. I had to start a new game. But now it's too easy :\
It's impossible to rack up a combo because enemies die in 1 or 2 hits.
---
"I have no idea what hammer time is or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan
#3QuackycoasterPosted 11/2/2011 9:22:59 AM
I will be playing this with my Fiance, who is awful at games... so after reading this I will make sure I put it on easy for her and then play through it on harder difficulties with my friends who are actual gamers.
#4FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 9:49:48 AM
I think the game may be harder on coop then single player. I replayed the spot I was having troubles with in normal difficulty coop, playing in it single player on normal and I brezzed right through it, no problems at all.
---
#5rdkirleyPosted 11/2/2011 5:20:42 PM
I still can't figure out how to change the difficulty level. Help!
#6MystadonPosted 11/2/2011 11:18:16 PM
FreeRangers posted...
Never mind I figured it out. I had to start a new game. But now it's too easy :\
It's impossible to rack up a combo because enemies die in 1 or 2 hits.

So share how. . .
#7darkness1018Posted 11/3/2011 1:16:52 AM
I can seem to change it either...lol would be great if someone would share :).
#8FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2011 9:01:07 AM
You have to start a new game to change the difficulty. From the main character select screen press start (or maybe select) and you will have the option to load a game or start a new one. Start a new one and you will be able to choose a difficulty. Only easy and normal are unlocked the others unlock after you finish the game.
---