Champion Only

#1LexxStonePosted 11/7/2011 9:44:22 PM
Can someone explain this. I'm on my first playthrough and am finding lots of stuff I can't use as its labeld champion only. Also I'm level 8
#2KlarcPosted 11/7/2011 10:02:18 PM
It's for the Dwarf.

-K
#3LexxStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2011 11:17:41 PM
That is incorrect. Some weapons say ranger and champion!
#4KlarcPosted 11/7/2011 11:39:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5TrueDozenMarksPosted 11/8/2011 3:22:05 AM
That WAS the TC, who seems to be an idiot.

Some stuff is character-specific. Sometimes it's only one character who can use it, sometimes it's two of the three who can use it (typically Eradan and Farin together).
#6Solid_BelmontPosted 11/8/2011 5:10:06 PM
TrueDozenMarks posted...
That WAS the TC, who seems to be an idiot.

Some stuff is character-specific. Sometimes it's only one character who can use it, sometimes it's two of the three who can use it (typically Eradan and Farin together).

^^ This is your answer TC. Requirements are class,level and ability relating to the item.

Farin = Champion

Andriel = Lore Master

Eradan = Ranger

That covers class, level is obvious (red letters in the weapon description will tell you what level you have to be) and ability is similar. Some weapons require a certain level in a particular ability which will also be displayed in red letters.

Strength - Equipping higher level melee weapons and overall melee damage.

Dexterity - Equipping higher level ranged weapons and overall ranged attack damage(this includes the shots fired from Andriel's Staff,they are considered ranged attacks).

Stamina - Equipping higher level armor and increases your HP.

Will (Willpower) - Equipping higher level accessories (amulets and rings) and increases your Willpower points.

I know you didn't ask for all that info but it's just to give you a heads up on how you develop your characters,if you only grow one aspect you will probably leave out something and wont be able to equip certain items. And well that is not a problem either since you can buy a Respec Token for 16,000 silver pieces(it sounds expensive but by mid game you will come by money more easily) to reassign all of you skill points if you are not happy with how you developed your character. Sorry for the wall of text but I hope it helps out.
---
Stop reading my signature and go make your own.
More topics from this board...
About glitchduredure25212/20 9:32AM