Some questions.

#1MMAKSXPosted 12/30/2012 9:37:03 PM
Are there really game breaking things?? Am I fine as long as I save? I dont mind replaying areas but if its game breaking that sucks.

How long is one playthrough?

How is the world variety? I see snow and forrests.

Still awesome playing by yourself?

Still active online?

New game+?

Does the game have stats? Like how many enemies killed, hours played etc.
#2ElBorak77Posted 12/30/2012 10:31:41 PM(edited)
yes there are game breakers but i have had no problem. the game drops your quests and when you reload they come back. so you load game... quit to character select... then reload = no problems. more info here....

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lord-rings-war-north/136976-please-read-first-if-starting-new-game-restarting.html

hub levels have many different people and quests. main levels like fornost have many parts.

Bree (hub level)
Fornost
Sarn Ford (hub)
The Barrow Downs
Rivendell (hub)
The Ettenmoors
Mount Gundabad
Nordinbad (hub)
Mirkwood
Urgost's Lair
Nordinbad
Carn Dum

a playthrough is pretty maybe 8- 10 hours? but once you beat it you can go back and replay on heroic and then legendary difficulty keeping your stats and weapons. online is great because you can play higher diffs and get better loot.

sp and mp are great. mp still active.

the game has char levels up to 40 and skills. it may have in-game stats but i'm not sure.
it's so good i beat it 3 times in a row and then deleted my save so i could start over from scratch.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#3ElBorak77Posted 12/30/2012 11:44:42 PM
oh and two challenge levels, lorien and osgiliath where you fight waves of enemies for no reward just xp.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
More topics from this board...
Strength of our AllianceDigivillain14/20 8:01AM