anyone in chapter 6 willing to help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  3. anyone in chapter 6 willing to help?

User Info: the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_
3 years ago#1
My game bugged up on chapter 7 in normal and I can't start my own game anymore, but I can join other peoples games.

If I try to join a game that is farther than me I can't save, and if I join a game earlier than me it wont overwrite the story. I need someone who is in chapter 6 or at the very beginning of chapter 7 and willing to pass through chapter 7 with me so my save location will update and possibly unbug me. time is a factor here as I am pondering trading this game in if I don't find anyone.
PSN: the_ENEMY_

User Info: ElBorak77

ElBorak77
3 years ago#2
you can also get in someone's game that is behind yours and on your difficulty such as chapter 6 part 7 normal i often did that. as long as it's the same difficulty as you, you can go backwards.
PSN El_Borak_77

User Info: the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_
3 years ago#3
oh yes I know, thats why I mentioned chapter 6. I searched for random games and only found a few on chapter 5, joined them all but they ended the game after an hour and i wasn't any farther.
PSN: the_ENEMY_

User Info: ElBorak77

ElBorak77
3 years ago#4
keep looking you'll find one.
PSN El_Borak_77
  1. Boards
  2. The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  3. anyone in chapter 6 willing to help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived