split screen co-op

#1SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 10/1/2011 5:57:34 PM
Does this game have split screen? I just watched the new co-op featurette and they said: "[when you play this online with your friends]" and didn't say anything about side be side. Me and the wife really want to play this side by side when this comes out and if it doesn't have split screen we while be quite upset.
---
konecny cil zivota je, je zit nebo zemre.
#23rdbassPosted 10/2/2011 8:38:49 AM

SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...
Does this game have split screen? I just watched the new co-op featurette and they said: "[when you play this online with your friends]" and didn't say anything about side be side. Me and the wife really want to play this side by side when this comes out and if it doesn't have split screen we while be quite upset.
---
konecny cil zivota je, je zit nebo zemre.

This game definitely has co-op splitsreen for 2 people. You can even take it online with a 3rd person if you want.

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/6883/new-trailer-for-lotr-war-in-the-north-delves-into-co-op.html

#3GuineanBoyPosted 10/2/2011 11:45:58 AM
Hey does anyone know how splitscreen works for the pc? I would ask this on the pc forum but only one person seems to have used it, so i assume i will get better results from x-box people. (i have an x-box and pc and am trying to decide which to side on when war in the north comes out). To wrap up, will there be splitscreen multi-player for the pc?