so has anyone beat every level?

#1EEK THE CATPosted 2/5/2012 8:19:13 PM
I know you cant beat all of earth but what about the rest
---
3ds FC: 0903-2768-4715
#2paulbunyunnPosted 2/6/2012 12:03:47 AM
I'm not too sure. I know this board seems barren but I just recently realized there was a topic board on this game. :P

I'm certain that some of this data is outdated. I was reading the amour of equipment items that people were getting: 65 was what they were saying. I'm on normal, I have 8 planets left to complete and I have 68 equipment items. I wonder if there's more. I'm sure my math is correct.

Do you know the entire world map grid coordinates? How big is the universe of AlphaBounce?
#3ffl2and3rocksPosted 2/9/2012 10:34:35 PM
I'm certain that some of this data is outdated. I was reading the amour of equipment items that people were getting: 65 was what they were saying. I'm on normal, I have 8 planets left to complete and I have 68 equipment items. I wonder if there's more. I'm sure my math is correct.

They must have been talking about easy mode. Normal and hard have more items. I'm on hard and found 79 equipment items (not including stuff like engines/cards/scanners).
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around.