New game + item transfers?

#1MyCuLonGPosted 11/1/2010 6:10:21 AM
Just as the topic asks. I was wondering if someone can tell me if Atelier Totori's new game plus function follows the same as it's prequel of Atelier Rorona.
Does it transfer only the money and the encyclopedia data of the previous save file just like the first game?
Or will you be able to transfer the items and the equipments?
I was a little disheartened after finishing the first game when i found out I couldn't transfer the 2 said above. I thought it would have followed the same formula with Atelier Annie. Regardless I am still willing to buy the game if the game is getting localised.
#2MyCuLonG(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 6:17:48 AM
Another question about new game plus.
What differences are there with the first playthrough and the next?
Also if Rorona and Sterk come back as playable characters, how are they unlocked?

Thanks if you can answer my questions, it would really help my day. T_T
#3MyCuLonG(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2010 6:26:39 AM
Woops I just read the krrsos's review of the game and it answered some of my question.
So yes you can bring over your equipments, not sure if you can bring all or only the ones equipped.
But it would still help if someone can clarify abit more clearly to some of my questions.
#4krrsosPosted 11/2/2010 4:32:30 AM
Well, you only get your "equipped equipments" (sorry for the word) and money transfer. You will also, like Rorona, get an extra mode for viewing various stuff.
#5MyCuLonG(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2010 6:55:29 AM
Hmph, it's a small letdown but it's good to know ahead of time.
Thanks Krrsos saved me from wasting time on some item creations.
#6Darth_NicolasPosted 11/23/2010 12:54:18 PM
So,is it like Rorona,where everything is timed,and there is no endless mode?And after you beat the game you're obliged to start a new one?
#7souPosted 11/23/2010 7:52:30 PM
Of course, the game wouldn't make sense without being timed.

Seriously, what's the point of endless mode?
---
Currently Playing: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Chou Jigen Game: Neptune
Anticipating: Super Robot Taisen L, Dynasty Warriors 7, Samurai Warriors 3Z
#8Darth_NicolasPosted 11/24/2010 1:42:56 AM
Endless mode is mostly for relaxing,doing hard dungeons,quests,or making items that require a lot of materials and time.

Of course,an endless dungeon isn't needed if there are no such things,and everything can be done within a plausible limit.

I'm a fan of Atelier Iris/Mana Khemia,and while I can't recall that there was an endless mode,I preferred how I could stall the main quest as long as I wanted to do random things.