Item locations? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
So, I'm currently trying to build the ship, however I am currently missing two items: Komet and Shining Saucer. Does anyone know whereabouts I can obtain recipes for them? Any help would be greatly appreciated~
5 years ago#2
Komet is in Pamela's shop. The Shining Saucer can be found in a area unlucked by getting Cobalt rank (IIRC).
5 years ago#3
How do you unlock Komet in Pamela's shop? It isn't available for purchase, or any of the recipe books.

Found Shining Saucer earlier though, thanks for the info~
5 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure I got Komet from one of her recipe books...
5 years ago#5
You definately get comet from a bought recipe book. I can't remember which shop it's sold in, but Pamela's does sound right. Probably a 5k price book, most likely.
5 years ago#6
Nazha posted...
Komet is in Pamela's shop. The Shining Saucer can be found in a area unlucked by getting Cobalt rank (IIRC).

It's Diamond rank actually, just found it recently (decided to try building the ship with less than six months left I think).

The recipe book I am almost positive should have Komet (the 5000 cole one, in Pamela's shop).
Playing Atelier Totori:Adventures of Arland for the PS3. Currently waiting the release of Elder Scrolls Skyrim for the PS3.
5 years ago#7
I think I got my Komet from killing the Jewel Element. Than I just Wholesaled it to Hagel XD.

Game ends at Y6, M6, D1, so that should give you an idea of how much time you have left.
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
5 years ago#8
You can find Silver Saucers at some forest (can't remember the name) which has a Red Rabbit looking creature as a mini-boss with black versions running everywhere.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Playing a New Game + ...FinalFLuver288/26 10:54AM