Is there...romance?

#1DestinychanPosted 10/11/2011 2:17:05 PM
I'm really confused by the atelier series, at first I thought it's a dating sim with RPG elements, but apparently I'm wrong?

But I am curious, is there romance if you want there to be? I know that you can be friends with many guys but does any of them actually go to romance?
---
SSFC: 2880 2072 6392 Name: Lyrika
#2peter_888Posted 10/11/2011 2:46:58 PM
there is no romance
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Peter47890
#3Mitsu_MitsuPosted 10/11/2011 2:58:38 PM

The Atelier Series has never really been big on romance but...

Sometimes, there are hints every now and then, but there aren't really any romantic endings as far as I'm concerned...

Stupid GUST rolling all over my Sterk/Rorona.

#4will57Posted 10/11/2011 3:29:11 PM
Destinychan posted...
I'm really confused by the atelier series, at first I thought it's a dating sim with RPG elements, but apparently I'm wrong?

But I am curious, is there romance if you want there to be? I know that you can be friends with many guys but does any of them actually go to romance?

In short-yes you are wrong.

As said previously though there are hinting, and mentionings for other characters here and there. Ar Tonellico (or something like that, I can't remember the name) is more like a dating sim/RPG I think (although I have not played it myself).
---
Playing Atelier Totori:Adventures of Arland for the PS3. Currently waiting the release of Elder Scrolls Skyrim for the PS3.