Evil face...

#1SayoriaPosted 3/8/2012 10:16:20 PM
Just to be 100% here, no one's endings require them to be present for defeating Evil Face, right?
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*
#2PringerxyzPosted 3/9/2012 1:15:22 AM(edited)
Nope. Fight him with whomever you want.
---
I don't know if you are trying to intimidate your enemies with that mask, but it only makes me laugh.
#3Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 2:33:36 AM
Okay. Good. I read somewhere, though I knew it wasn't true, that someone thought Mimi needed to be there for Evil Face, but again, I knew it wasn't true....but it got me wondering if there WAS someone that needed to, if that person assumed Mimi was "one" that needed to.

Anywho, good to see that is cleared, thank you.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
#4Krystal109Posted 3/10/2012 10:09:42 AM
Motsu posted...
Okay. Good. I read somewhere, though I knew it wasn't true, that someone thought Mimi needed to be there for Evil Face, but again, I knew it wasn't true....but it got me wondering if there WAS someone that needed to, if that person assumed Mimi was "one" that needed to.

Anywho, good to see that is cleared, thank you.

No one needs to be IN the fight, but when you leave the village you get a scene with Mimi. For this reason it is always wise to bring her along. Mimi has multiple flag points along the line of your first trip to Frontier Village.
#5Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 2:26:33 PM
Yeah, I know the Mimi event, thank you. As long as there is no need for anyone to be there for Evil Face, then that is good, thank you.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
#6jimanjimanPosted 3/12/2012 7:45:05 PM
some endings require totori to be present for defeating Evil Face. XD