Why the ending to Conduit 2 makes sense... Also *SPOILERS*

#1DrDeath3191Posted 5/25/2011 4:25:12 PM
I had posted this before, but the mods removed it for 'spoilers without warning'. Apparently, specifically saying "This is why Conduit 2's Ending Makes Sense" in the title wasn't enough of an indication that I was discussing the ending to the game.

Anyway, yeah. I bet you think that Lincoln and Washington being in the ending was a moment of competitive shark hurdles. And at first I agreed with you. Although I thought it was totally awesome, it did seem to come from left field. However, now that I've looked back on it, it doesn't. In fact, their involvement in the Conduit universe has been foreshadowed throughout both Conduit games. The reason they're relevant is not only their relevance to American history, although that is part of it. Their relevance is due to the fact that these two presidents have strong ties to Freemasonry.

The Conduit series is loaded with symbols of the Freemasons. Checkered floors, NWO, a statue of a Templar Knight in the DC underground in 2, square and compass... hell, you've been carrying a device called the ALL SEEING EYE for two whole games now! With this much imagery from this organization, it's hard to believe that the Freemasons were not going to get involved at some point.

Speaking specifically to George Washington, in the original Conduit I remember talk of a painting of Washington with an alien in it (surprisingly not the only time I've heard about an alien hidden in a Washington portrait). If that's actually true, that would indicate that at the very least Washington knew about aliens, and thus plausible cause to believe other presidents would know, too. As for how these presidents could live, Gordon Welles specifically says that humans can live longer than they've been 'allowed'.

If I'm right, the other presidents coming out of that portal should be Monroe, Jackson, Polk, Buchanan, Johnson, Garfield, McKinley, both Roosevelts, Taft, Harding, Truman, Johnson and (in a nice little bit of subtlety) Ford. Although I shall also take this time to mention Lincoln was not a Freemason in reality. He died before he could be initiated. But he's alive at the end, so I'll just assume the Freemasons wanted him sooner than the end of his presidency.

Also, did you know that John Quincy Adams was highly Anti-Masonic? Just throwing that out there.

All in all, I believe a very sound amount of reasoning behind all this. Plenty of evidence in the games. Any holes or comments to bring up?
#2CheslukPosted 5/25/2011 4:28:26 PM
I still love this theory. It's just brilliant.
---
"You're just jealous of my tacticalness." -XboxAhoy
#3DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 4:29:22 PM
Chesluk posted...

Oh, did you post on my first one? Sorry, I didn't get to see the replies prior to the moderation.
#4CheslukPosted 5/25/2011 4:33:16 PM
DrDeath3191 posted...
Chesluk posted...

Oh, did you post on my first one? Sorry, I didn't get to see the replies prior to the moderation.

Nah, I read it when you initially posted it on the Network.
---
#5DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 4:38:08 PM
Chesluk posted...
DrDeath3191 posted...
Chesluk posted...

Nah, I read it when you initially posted it on the Network.

Ah, so you also got to my "Tiamat is Nibiru" theory, then?
#6cucco001Posted 5/25/2011 4:40:11 PM
sight* I suppose you didnt read my post in the other thread (the one deleted) right?

ok, in few word I said:

-if you know the "hidden" conduit plot (mostly by scaned things) it makes sense

-it was and interesting ending, hope to see how much more wt* factor can get if there is a sequel

-is still a wt* ending, I suppose, lol

anyway, the important thing is, you should check the things you scaned in C2, I am sure there is a document with the names of persons that did something, (like, recently) and its mentioned Washington and Lincon, along with some other people, but not all were presidents (or were they?), you should give it a look and come back, the time I saw it after the game ending I was almost sure they are gonna be the destroyers coming out of the conduit
#7DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 4:43:52 PM
cucco001 posted...
sight* I suppose you didnt read my post in the other thread (the one deleted) right?

ok, in few word I said:

-if you know the "hidden" conduit plot (mostly by scaned things) it makes sense

-it was and interesting ending, hope to see how much more wt* factor can get if there is a sequel

-is still a wt* ending, I suppose, lol

anyway, the important thing is, you should check the things you scaned in C2, I am sure there is a document with the names of persons that did something, (like, recently) and its mentioned Washington and Lincon, along with some other people, but not all were presidents (or were they?), you should give it a look and come back, the time I saw it after the game ending I was almost sure they are gonna be the destroyers coming out of the conduit

Unfortunately I didn't, sorry. And I do know that document, however I believe its intent was humorous as the last four names on it are HVS employees.

If you want to know just how weird the story can get from here, I have some additional things to say on that matter, if you want.
#8cucco001Posted 5/25/2011 4:47:22 PM
oh my GOD, we are not only going to see presidents, we are going to see *wait for it* HVS EMPLOYERS IN THE GAME!!!! *BOOM*

hehe, oh sorry, i never noticed that xD...not that I know the names of the HVS people :P
#9CheslukPosted 5/25/2011 4:49:42 PM
DrDeath3191 posted...

Yep, and it all makes sense when you connect the dots. By far one of the best explanations when everything is taken into account. You deserve a cookie jar for your efforts. :3
---
#10DrDeath3191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 4:55:52 PM
Chesluk posted...
DrDeath3191 posted...

Yep, and it all makes sense when you connect the dots. By far one of the best explanations when everything is taken into account. You deserve a cookie jar for your efforts. :3

Oh, I don't need a cookie jar. Just your bank account numbers will do.