Conduit Moment Topic

#1xplayer55Posted 3/30/2010 1:31:10 PM
Post you favorite TCON moment
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#2RichieGamerPosted 3/30/2010 1:32:31 PM
Obviously when the HVS guys posted pics of themselves with Doritos and orange soda.
---
~RaLoZ~
#3sunfalcon9Posted 3/30/2010 1:33:41 PM
My personal favourite moment was when i reached final rank ._.
---
Kirbeh
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 3/30/2010 1:37:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 3/30/2010 1:38:23 PM
What Richie said. As for an in game moment...any match with blaeu, nemo, atom, ryudo, conrad, dsr, iceman, etc.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2
#6The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2010 2:03:33 PM
Playing Offline
First moment was shooting the head off a Drudge for the first time.

Best moment... would have to be playing in the final levels while listening to the epic music. Running to and from deploying ground cover, tossing rads in various chocke holds. Firing guns recklessly while listening to their reloads via Wiimote, and watching Prometheas's self sacrifice.

Playing Online
First, playing against Sand in TD, Complex. i jumped down from the second level, he jumped up from the floor.... mid-air shotgun collision, i died. ****ing awesome.

Best Moment. it was 2-1 in TO, Public, Human Complex, me with people screwing around (3 of them) against 4 guys ACTUALLY trying to win. They grab our ASE, making it 2-2, and i get pissed off because it happened because of a nade spammer. So (heres the moment) i take a Scar and SPAS, and load up on Nades, beginning my storm on them. i snipe 1 guy with scar while in the middle area, and proceed forward. after throwing 3 or 4 nades into one hallway while running down the other. some guys hid waited (i saw them beforehand) and IMMEDIATELY charge over boxes shooting the SPAS for one hit kills for 2 dudes. before grabbing their ASE, i took 1 guy out, and the other that just spawned with the SCAR. then proceeded to get 3-2, winning the game.

..... i know, very long story. but i'm just so damn proud of that one. it was so ****ing epic.
---
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#7mode333Posted 3/30/2010 2:04:12 PM
getting the game.
---
Ps3/Wii owner
PSN: mode334
#8incognito3Posted 3/30/2010 2:20:29 PM
Probably when i got the streets glitch, the smaw glitch not using the box way back when and when i save the ASE when its a step away from capturing and i return it.
GOOD TIMES!
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down? The official Bowgunner.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or the all mighty one, if you would please.
#9xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2010 6:08:20 AM
LOL^/BUMP
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#10paranoid71Posted 3/31/2010 6:30:37 AM
There's such thing as a favourite TCon moment?
---
Ever listened to K-Billy's Super Sounds of the 70's?
The Official Troll of the Conduit 2 Board