I would like to seek your acceptance

#11CelticLink94(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 4:19:11 PM
yeah haha... I wonder how long it'll take this to crack the top ten
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#12guttertalkPosted 3/30/2010 7:39:23 PM
Ah I remember you Celtic from the other board but I forgot you were the one who started the League of Vets. I was bummed when nothing much came of it. But it highlighted a key difference between the Wii and the. 360 for connecting with other players. I wish you didn't have to go into the game to see who's online.
#13CelticLink94(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 7:46:01 PM
^yeah, that's true... but wii players make it manage... I wish League of Vets worked out too, but too many people with too many schedules, and honestly managing it was proving to be a hassle... when like, two people showed up to the first tournament, I was pretty much over it and decided just to play with the people I'd met, not set up tourneys for them.
---
#14guttertalkPosted 3/30/2010 8:02:35 PM
One thing is that I found Wii players are generally more pleasant or, at least, not nearly as big a**es. :)

A couple of weeks after MW2 came out, I went to a LAN party and we played with a guy online who gave new players, including myself, no end of grief. We hadn't stayed home all day for a week playing it. It was sort of a turning point for me as I realized that the game itself wasn't *that* fun, although it had some excellent things. But when people weren't fun to be around, then I realized that there's no point in playing the game.

One thing about The Conduit was that I think, in not trying to be realistic, in being more like a Quake kind of FPS, it was more fun. And the gamers were generally more fun to play with.

I didn't run into the glitches and hackers very often. But I did find the matchmaking a bit too long, even though some of the PS360 games can take a while to find players. I wish it could be as quick and easy to find a game online as it was when I played more on the PC. It seemed that once you found a group to play with, you really wanted to stay on playing games.
#15The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2010 9:24:51 PM
you can be accepted dude, if you kick some troll ass.

last troll bashing gave me 3xp! now i'm level 4 with 23hp!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#16CelticLink94(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2010 4:43:33 AM
haha, thankfully I haven't seen any trolls on this board.... yet
---
#17Combo_Breaker1Posted 3/31/2010 5:40:02 AM
ohaithur
---
C-C-C-Combo-Breaker!!!!!!!!!!