Here is a possible solution for online matches......

#1LilroscoPosted 3/30/2010 6:46:35 PM
I didn't want to keep into recommending topics of what people would like in this game since alot of the ideas are great IMO. I hear many argue how annoying it is to sit through the same game mode selections over and over again I.E. explosives, street, etc. from voting.

My idea as a solution to this (if nobody already suggested, if so sorry for the repeat) is that after the game setting is selected it becomes locked for two games. So if you don't want to play on the streets back to back or play with human weapon set, etc, you'll be able to play two games without worrying that those selection would be selected again immediately. I believe that this will spice up online matches promoting different combinations to try out. This would be great for public matches but will be dropped if your playing friend matches if there is no voting in friend matches.

Anyway, thats is what I was thinking. Please feel free to comment about the idea above. If Tony Mecca or other members of HVS happens to read this, I don't want to be cheesy saying this since you guys already know this but YOU GUYZ ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 3/30/2010 6:49:02 PM
This is what I've been hoping they would do to fix it for awhile. Sounds like a good solution to me.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2
#3The_ShaderPosted 3/30/2010 6:52:47 PM
alot of people have mentioned something along the lines of this.

i'm not sure, but i predict HVS is gonna go for Playlists.
---
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#4Lilrosco(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 6:59:45 PM
Kool, I can't wait to hear more information on this.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#5nintendomaniacPosted 3/30/2010 7:45:47 PM
I support this idea fully, however, you could spice it up even more by making the "lock out time" on the maps and weapons different, in order to force a mis-match.

It could randomly choose 1 or 2 game-length lock out, with one assigned to each. So if the map got the 2-game lock out, then the weapon set would get only 1 and vice-versa.
---
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267
#6nintendomaniacPosted 3/30/2010 7:50:39 PM
Now that I think of it, alternating between 1 & 2 would be better than random, with the weapon set and map still getting different lengths. This would really force variety without locking out both for 2 whole games.

So say after the 1st game, its weapon set gets locked for 2 games, and the map for one. After the 2nd game, its weapon set gets locked for only 1 game while the map gets locked for 2. Then it repeats.
---
#7Lilrosco(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 8:28:08 PM
^^ Hey thatz a very good idea.
---
#8mode333Posted 3/30/2010 8:31:04 PM
playlists are the best choice tbh.
your idea sounds pretty good...but i'm pretty sure as soon the game lock is done, people will pick the same stuff.

---
Ps3/Wii owner
PSN: mode334
#9nintendomaniacPosted 3/31/2010 12:52:11 AM
Which is why I suggested to separate them by alternating a lock out of 1 and 2 matches.
---
#10Lilrosco(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2010 9:52:47 AM
Yeah true that after the locks are over people would choose them again, however once they do choose it again you won't play it for another two games or so.
---