Anyone here watch V? Can someone confirm this for me?

#11Pit107Posted 4/1/2010 6:18:34 PM

Uhhh i bet you ppl didnt know this but, there is an Alien language font used in a lot of movies (the same font). I actually found this out by reading an article on some movie site :)

"Maybe there is a universal alien language that people use" Actually, that was considered.
---
"Beat ROCKS"? It's not like he's some boss that'll die if you find his weak point and attack it.-DocEggmanNega
#12CoelarapaimaPosted 4/1/2010 6:20:21 PM
actually, yes, It was considered, but it wasn't confirmed.
#13RichieGamerPosted 4/1/2010 7:40:04 PM
IIRC HVS hired someone to make the Drudge alphabet, so maybe they stole it.
---
~RaLoZ~
#14RichieGamerPosted 4/6/2010 10:16:34 PM
bump for awesomeness
---
~RaLoZ~
#15stufa1978Posted 4/7/2010 4:32:35 AM
Ha! I remember V.

I think those aliens in V look like Mortal Kombat's Reptile. Alas I think TCon's FX are better than V's.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#16RevOn_DXPosted 4/7/2010 7:46:29 AM
Oh wow! Just the other day I was saying to myself that TCon should just have a V crossover...XD XD But damn, I missed the episode last night
---
And so it begins...Xenoblade and The Last Story! Coming soon!
09/21/09 I'm calling Big N's next console! Nintendo Evolution: Change is Good
#17ammartin08Posted 4/7/2010 8:38:33 AM

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2057/conduitdrudgealphabet.png
I found this link to the drudge alphabet, and yes it does say "we are of peace." That is really interesting. Maybe there is a universal alien language that people use, or maybe V just borrowed from TCon.

Ahhh! That's the Drudge alphabet I made over a year ago! In retrospect, I could've made it look a bit better...

That is pretty cool, though. This was an awesome find.
---
PSN - scrumtrelescent7
"get lost you nub" -Richitu
#18Pit107Posted 4/9/2010 11:24:41 AM
Response from HVS:

Dear Pit,

Thank you for purchasing the Conduit and your compliments regarding the game. We are extremely happy over the reception the Conduit has received in the Wii community. Thank you so much for your kind words on the Conduit. We love to hear what our fans have to say about the software.

As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery%u2026 :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you for your feedback on Conduit 2 when it is released.

Sincerely,
Team High Voltage
---
"Beat ROCKS"? It's not like he's some boss that'll die if you find his weak point and attack it.-DocEggmanNega