Thats it, I'm pre-ordering this.

#1SupahShnipaPosted 3/31/2010 3:39:05 PM

"A class system is in place where you can set distinct weapon load-outs to include suit upgrades (perks). Weapon sets are a thing of the past. We've added a sprint button. Teammates can be revived. In addition to the level rank and ELO matchmaking systems, we have an additional currency system that lets you purchase upgrades, be they weapon and suit upgrades, or different armor pieces to customize your character's look."

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/03/31/conduit-2-officially-announced-new-info-new-screens-sweepstakes-and-dev-qa/

YESH!!!

#2JarinmackPosted 3/31/2010 3:53:33 PM
Yeah I like the fact that they are not just adding new maps and modes, but a whole new Conduit experience.
---
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
Offical Creater of The Conduit 2 board.
#3papercupPosted 3/31/2010 4:01:48 PM
Nice! **** explosives! =D
---
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1006
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178
#4The_ShaderPosted 3/31/2010 4:13:42 PM
No its the same experience. Conduit was 'basic' .... this time, they're defining Conduits multiplayer from the rest of the bunch. Thats totally possible too because now these Upgrades (perks) actually CHANGE the look of your guy. who is customizable.

.... sounds like Battlefield: Bad Company 2's perks + Halo 3's character customization
---
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#5CelticLink94Posted 3/31/2010 5:47:45 PM
Ooohhh,,, I don't wanna fall for the hype train again, but I'm coming closer and closer to doing that too, SupahSnipah
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 3/31/2010 5:53:01 PM

Ooohhh,,, I don't wanna fall for the hype train again, but I'm coming closer and closer to doing that too, SupahSnipah

It's alright to get on the hype train, but just make sure you have an escape plan in case it crashes :). The problem happens when people just jump on it blindly.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2
#7CelticLink94Posted 3/31/2010 5:56:52 PM
I know... thing is, I liked the first game but I got it specifically for an FPS experience somewhat comparable to my friend's Halo and CoD experiences... I'd always watch them play and be like, wow I wish I had a game like this...

I think the multiplayer was good, but the online was so horrid as far as hacking and glitching that when CoD4 came out and offered a more similar experience to what I wanted, I jumped off... but it appears HVS has fixed all of these problems and they are making this game sound incredibly cool. I'm gonna wait to see a video or two, probably after E3... but, I've got the money saved up already haha. Super MArio Galaxy 2 can wait if it must, TCon2 just jumped it on my priority list, settled snugly behind M:OM.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#8VinthPosted 4/1/2010 11:50:54 AM
Sounds awesome, but it will not make up for The Grinder unless it stays an FPS on the Wii! :D
#9papercupPosted 4/1/2010 11:55:18 AM

Sounds awesome, but it will not make up for The Grinder unless it stays an FPS on the Wii! :D

They stated a couple days ago that the Wii version of The Grinder is still an FPS.
---
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1006
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178
#10incognito3Posted 4/1/2010 11:58:18 AM
"Calling all pasengers for the 1 O'clock hype train to all come aboard. Your driver today is Conduit 2 and this is gonna be a long ride so get comfortable. Orange Soda refreshments will be available."
"Oh, thats my ride, i gotta go guys."
CANT WAIT. This game will be pwnsome!
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4