The Conduit 2 vs Halo

#81Upod5Posted 4/2/2010 7:26:29 AM
Hmm I think that it will beat Halo but Halo 2 is debatable. Here is a list of games the conduit CAN'T beat : Quake series, Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2 mods (Garry's Mod, Half-life 2 Smod,Zombie Master, Zombie Panic Source) Counter-Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Crysis, Ect. ect.
---
MOST HYPED GAME: RAGE (PS3)
#82Upod5Posted 4/2/2010 7:29:02 AM
Note: I am not a PC fanboy I just think that the conduit 1/2 won't be better than these games (Counter-Strike and TF2 maybe) But then again what do i know... What does anyone know yet.
---
MOST HYPED GAME: RAGE (PS3)
#83puffmcgruffPosted 4/2/2010 12:57:42 PM
Hey Mormon, are you Mormon lol. Halo is Overrated, so is Cod but it's what sells these days and It's unfortunate.
#84The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2010 2:05:22 PM
what lays the foundation for future games ARE masterpieces.
And really.... despite how 'awesome' PC's are... none have influenced a mass amount of future gaming EXCEPT the original Doom. Quake has gotten bad reviews, and just isn't influential. (i can say that because there was a case where you COULDN'T ****ING TAPE A FLASHIGHT THE DAMN GUNS!!!)

the PC just isnt considered a console enough for companys to put their games on it. Without these companys putting these games their making on PC.... it just shows that the PC isnt meant for mainstream games, or mainstream ideas.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#85DerPancakePosted 4/2/2010 2:21:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#86DerPancakePosted 4/2/2010 2:41:14 PM

also I wasn't talking about being the first game with vehicles, Im talking about balance.

Of which Halo had none when it came to vehicles.
Or anything, for that matter.

Also seriously you comparing stuped bot AI to the teammate AI in Halo?

Yes, with superiority. The teammates in halo were as dumb as it gets. So were the enemies.

Now it looks like you havent played Halo at all.
---
CoDReflex FC: 5252-3599-0696_____Conduit FC: 4511-8234-6573
---> TnO|Pancake <---
#87stufa1978Posted 4/2/2010 3:56:51 PM
I also found Halo 1&2 jaw droppinly awsome. See Halo1 introduced movie standard graphics, sound, the use of vehicles and multiplayer delight. I think 'deeper' gamers make the mistake of hammering Halo for not being as tactical as some more recent FPS. But I think Halo was intended to make you feel like you're in a movie more than actually 'living the game'.

Anyway, I have been a faithful supporter of The Conduit 1. But even I didn't expect it to be a Halo beater. To be honest I wasn't bothered about it beating Halo. I just wanted an online Wii FPS. And the inclusion of Wii Speak made TCon so much better.

TCon2 is shaping up to be Wii's total package FPS. Multiplay off and online (not many of those is there) I don't think it'll be a Halo beater but I don't care I've got Halo.

4 player split screen, online multiplayer vs and co op, Wii Speak (I think) TCon2 will be what Street Fighter 2 was to SF1.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#88DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/2/2010 5:11:30 PM
I played the first and second. I didn't bother with the third based on the series history of starting bad and getting worse.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#89TTFPosted 4/2/2010 6:23:34 PM
Vehicles in muitli? Pfft Star Fox 64 had vehicles in multi. Not only the Arwing, but the Landmaster too.