GOD DAMMIT **** **** ****!!!!! Why does god hate me.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GOD DAMMIT **** **** ****!!!!! Why does god hate me.
6 years ago#1
I think my Wii has a disease.
Everytime I press the power button i turns yellow for half a second then goes black. Too make matters worse the only way I can turn it on is if I take the plug out and put it back in. I've tried letting it cool down and that doesn't work. To make matters worse I borrowed a friends game which I can't eject because my Wii won't turn on. How am I supposed to play Tcon 2 now???? And it doesn't turn on still...it does the same thing as I said above....is there anyway to fix this?
Everybody say JAKERSON...YO
Tcon FC 0861-5254-0345
6 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
6 years ago#3
Calm down. The Conduit 2 doesn't come out until this fall. If you're still covered by your warranty then call Nintendo to have them fix it for free.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
6 years ago#4
Yeah, i would suggest sending it into nintendo. or maybe try something like holding the power button to turn it on. Nintendo made me do this once and it fixed it somehow.
6 years ago#5
I think my warrenty has run out though...I have had my Wii forever.
Tcon FC 0861-5254-0345
6 years ago#6
Try changing your stand-by connect24 settings. That may "coax" it or something.
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267
6 years ago#7
It doesn't let me get to the main menu.
Its at red right now...If I press the "On" button or the eject button then the system light goes orange for a second then turns off....a.k.a goes to black.
Tcon FC 0861-5254-0345
6 years ago#8
Well, you could always pay for repair. I'm not sure the cost, but you should get it back about a week after you send it. Also might want to let them know there's a game in there. I would try more trouble shooting, or call nintendo before you send it in though.
"If it was a matter of life or death I would definately punch a naked girl in the face." - carr_mig
6 years ago#9
OMFG nogaems trolls TCon2 too??!?! haha awesome!

And Aile is here as well?!? Awww man... totally awesome..
MWii FC1650-8600-6579 IGN-*]NoblWolf
6 years ago#10
"GOD DAMMIT **** **** ****!!!!! Why does god hate me."
Probably becuase you are saying His name in vain.
Shame, Shame.
Remember the comandments.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4thisguydoesntknowhisreligion
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GOD DAMMIT **** **** ****!!!!! Why does god hate me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived