Create Perks you want for this game

#51UltimateFlame13Posted 4/2/2010 1:24:07 PM

My understanding of upgrades is that they are replaceable with other upgrades. As in you don't unlock upgrades and stick all of them on your character. You are only allowed to have 3 at a time.

Also my understanding about the one primary and two secondary thing is that some upgrades are better than others, primaries being better than secondaries. You can only equip one really good upgrades and two just o.k. upgrades.

this is correct :). Although they said the number you can equip could change in the future.

Think about Modern Warfare 2 in that there are perks and pro versions. The regular perks are almost always more significant than the secondary effect in the pro version. So in The Conduit, maybe there will be one "regular perk" and two "pro version perks" slots available for use.

This is actually a really good way to think of it.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2
#52Cleon3600Posted 4/2/2010 2:38:15 PM
Anyone want to sum up the best perks in this topic into 1 post?
#53Upod5Posted 4/2/2010 2:41:49 PM
Iron Sight (allows you to aim down the sights)
---
MOST HYPED GAME: RAGE (PS3)
#54The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2010 3:17:49 PM
..... everyone is so stuck on CoD.....

Suit Upgrades.... no perks. But if you can turn a 'perk' into a 'suit upgrade' then its ok.

but keep this in mind.... HVS probably isnt gonna have something where your 3 upgrades go to one part of a body. imagine a 'badass' helmet but your 2 upgrades make it look insanely ******** because now its got an ass load of goggles.

Main Upgrades....
- There'd be Body Armor which alter the whole body maybe. And Cyborg Parts which changes character model a little and whatever.

Secondary upgrades
- Mostly likely change the looks of limbs, shoulder, and feet. Also maybe add small details to the characters.

they effect LOOKS too, or at the very least have to do with the Characters Suit!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader