Soooo is this coming out before The Grinder or after???

#1LilroscoPosted 4/1/2010 12:01:11 PM
topic
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#2The_ShaderPosted 4/1/2010 12:02:08 PM
Before

/topic

by the way, do some research before posting.
---
Sparkster returns after 15 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#3incognito3Posted 4/1/2010 12:07:17 PM
lmao
newb
SHADER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Yeah it comes out before
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4Shaderisriteagain
#4Lilrosco(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2010 1:30:43 PM
^^ ummm sure, I asked because seeing how The Grinder was suppose to be next in line until the push back with all the upgrades to the game engine, I was thinking if it were to come out this year what would be different from this game and The Grinder (besides obvious things). In order words what would be done in The Grinder that would still wow fans.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#5LigersRulePosted 4/1/2010 2:29:22 PM
Hate to break it to you, man. The Grinder got Delayed to Halloween 2011. This game will come out close to a year earlier (If it isn't delayed).

And they won't really be the same game. This game is meant to be more Halo style type gameplay, Whereas The Grinder is meant more Left 4 Dead style.
---
The Conduit: 4726-6351-9612 Name: Sychs
#6Lilrosco(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2010 2:53:07 PM
Yeah I already knew about the push back and it's reasons, "I know because....I was there" anyway lame joke aside, some of the things most of the gamers asked for besides weapons such as a horde mode, customizations, etc for The Grinder are being put in this game which is kool but when I heard about the release date I was like really soo soon? when TG was in the works before TC2 I believe. If the things that were suppose to make us drool in TG are kinda being put in this sequel what would TG do (features) to keep us amped to play it. Meh regardless, I as well as many people are still picking up both of them.
---
#7NoblWolfPosted 4/1/2010 4:17:05 PM
Lilrosco?? I used to play with you sometimes. Remember how there were two "TheWolf"? I was the better one... Haha like you would even remember though.
---
MWii FC1650-8600-6579 IGN-*]NoblWolf
Very Excite for TCon2
#8Lilrosco(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2010 6:17:51 PM
^^ Yeah I remember two wolfs, but which one are you exactly? The one I met in CoD:WaW or the one I met in The Conduit?
---