HVS, please, please, please...

#1Gadgetman90Posted 4/1/2010 5:17:21 PM
Let us play your soundtrack in multiplayer matches, the first game had an epic soundtrack, it was probably the thing I liked best about the game, but you couldn't play it in multiplayer!! If there is one thing you can change that is the easiest to do, its this!
---
"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -Voltaire
#2xIIConradIIxPosted 4/1/2010 5:23:04 PM
I'd like to see an improved physics engine. I'm not asking to change the entire game but since its at such an early state I think there could be some room for a litle ragdoll physics :p

I'm so sick of death animations, some simple physics would make for an excellent game. HVS, you guys are always talking about pushing the Wii to its limits; could you remove the death animations? PLEEEASE :)
---
The Conduit : IConradI--1977-7953-9169
Brawl FC: 1590-7662-7737
#3HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/1/2010 6:40:53 PM
Currently the death system is being revamped but we are not using ragdoll. We need the wii's processor doing things elsewhere.

-Tony
#4Gadgetman90(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2010 6:49:26 PM
Sweet, my topic got a reply by one of the reps, hey man think about what I said, the music thing would really seal the deal for me, along with all the other things you guys already mentioned.
---
"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -Voltaire