HVS, please, please, please...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. HVS, please, please, please...

User Info: Gadgetman90

Gadgetman90
6 years ago#1
Let us play your soundtrack in multiplayer matches, the first game had an epic soundtrack, it was probably the thing I liked best about the game, but you couldn't play it in multiplayer!! If there is one thing you can change that is the easiest to do, its this!
"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -Voltaire

User Info: xIIConradIIx

xIIConradIIx
6 years ago#2
I'd like to see an improved physics engine. I'm not asking to change the entire game but since its at such an early state I think there could be some room for a litle ragdoll physics :p

I'm so sick of death animations, some simple physics would make for an excellent game. HVS, you guys are always talking about pushing the Wii to its limits; could you remove the death animations? PLEEEASE :)
The Conduit : IConradI--1977-7953-9169
Brawl FC: 1590-7662-7737

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
6 years ago#3
Currently the death system is being revamped but we are not using ragdoll. We need the wii's processor doing things elsewhere.

-Tony

User Info: Gadgetman90

Gadgetman90
6 years ago#4
Sweet, my topic got a reply by one of the reps, hey man think about what I said, the music thing would really seal the deal for me, along with all the other things you guys already mentioned.
"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -Voltaire
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. HVS, please, please, please...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived