Attn: HVS Tony

#1camstar57Posted 4/1/2010 6:15:47 PM
i have a compliment and a suggestion for you. First off Thank you for adding custom classes.

My suggestion is to have a bit less health in the multiplayer in this TCon and remove lock on. It makes no sense that with the futuristic weapons of TCon it takes 5 headshots for the pistol to kill something or about an entire clip for the smg to kill something. The shotgun should be in the realm of twoshot kills and the SMAW better not be a weapon choice for a class as the smaw was what killed the multiplayer of the first TCON. The capture the flag type game was fun but I never got to play it much because of the voting system so one more suggestion is perhaps instead of lots of game modes that must be voted on, have maybe just a bit less that will pair you up with others who want to play that specific mode so that a person can go in and pick capture the ase instead of team objective andhoping they get the game mode they came to play.
---
Go! To Hell!
#2xplayer55Posted 4/1/2010 6:20:04 PM
Not SMG, this is not Halo.. *MPSK*. Smaw will be there most likely, but HVS said that they were working on fixing the multilayer bugs, so I wouldn't worry about hackers.

(Footnote)
*Can't remember if it's MPS or MPSK154*
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#3camstar57(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2010 6:48:43 PM
I said SMG because that gun is a submachine gun I just dont remember the name.
---
Go! To Hell!
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/1/2010 7:27:53 PM
Halo did not have an original name for it's SMG. That does not make any other SMG any less a SMG.

On that note, I agree with the lower health. 75% of what the first had would probably do it. That, and slightly more powerful nonpistol weapons.
I think we already have a "hardcore" mode with no lockon enforced in the works, assuming lockon returns at all.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/1/2010 7:33:31 PM
The Health is fine the way it was,I had no problem with it personally at least. It's already pretty much half of what Halo has.

2 SCAR Headshot bursts = kill
3-5 BR Headshot bursts = kill (Not counting Team SWAT)

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/1/2010 7:41:26 PM
A full headshot burst should be a kill. Period.

And halo has WAY too much health. It's part of what makes it so boring. Slow, too much health, regenerating shields, massive hitboxes or auto aim.
The Conduit 2 needs to have less in common with Halo.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7SupahShnipaPosted 4/1/2010 7:45:45 PM
This is Sci-Fi, tech is different, Body Armor is different.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/1/2010 7:48:31 PM
This is a game, game mechanics should be about fun, not about some sci-fi e-peen stroking bull****.
---
#9SupahShnipaPosted 4/1/2010 8:00:47 PM
"This is a game, game mechanics should be about fun, not about some sci-fi e-peen stroking bull****."

Calmer down, bud. Game's need a touch of realism, you cant enjoy a game that defies reality to a point to being un-beliveable.

Look, if you want less health, just go play COD.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 4/1/2010 8:09:31 PM
I wouldn't mind less health, but I don't want it to be on the same level of CoD. One of the cool things about conduit was that it didn't hand the kill over to whoever saw who first.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2