Attn: HVS Tony

#31camstar57(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 5:51:15 AM
Yes I guess I want better balence between the weapons, in TCon one most weapons were just too weak for the average public gamer to pick any set other than explosive and we dont want all the noobs doing SMAW classes in TCon2. Equal amounts of shots for the pistol and the SMG(s) to kill (about 5 shots) looks like better balence than what we have now. 3-4 hit kill semi-auto rifles that have a slight fire rate cap. and 2shot (one headshot) snipers. Also weapons that are one shot/burst headshots now stay that way. So SCAR Stricke rifle and deatomizer dont get nerfed. Power weapons must be found (and are placed randomly) somewhere on the map, yes this includes the SMAW with 3 shots. Ghostmines are one hit kills (they had better be placeable in multiplayer) and the turret would kill in as many hits as the rifles as this would be a heavy machinegun. Heavy machine guns would get no crosshairs and must be set up to fire with any acuracy to make up for thier large clip and power (this would work like the bipod attatchment in world at war but it's always there and can be set up in more places like on the ground). There should be 3 shotguns which deal no damage past a certian range, like in cod, The pump action would be a 1-2 hit kill depending on how many of the pellets actually hit and if you have a stopping power type perk, The semi auto shotgunwould just be 2 shot kill on average, and finnally there would be a fully automatic shotgun (people have actually made this so it's viable) that kills just a bit faster then the smg does, if you are really close at least.
I want better gun balence then in the last game I guess, not less health. Also agian fix the matchmaking system so that if I want to play capture the flag(ase) I get capture the flag(ase) and not some other game mode I didnt come to play in the first place, that way everyone can play the mode they want and we're all happy.
---
Go! To Hell!
#32camstar57(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 5:54:39 AM
Also the agent skin body armor is probably human designed so most things more powerful than the submachine gun would still penetrate it. The drudge skin will not stop a laser from kiling them either and I'm sure that trust cannot make armor that can withstand the power weapons of this game without impeading movement.
---
Go! To Hell!