Can we please stop going through people?

#1Aile_WingPosted 4/1/2010 9:30:29 PM
This is a big issue. I'm sick and tired of getting the jump on someone and then having them accidently back through me, thereby alerting them to my presence. Or how about trying to melee someone while they are trying to melee you? If I want to go play Ring Around the Rosie I'll do it with my three-year-old sister. Going through people is just plain stupid. One aspect of Modern Warfare that I loved was that the other players weren't ghosts, but physical beings. I can understand going through one's allies (I still don't like this all that much), but going through enemies? Really?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2incognito3Posted 4/1/2010 9:57:22 PM
Just say
Dont make it so we walk through other players, teamates i kinda understand but not enemies.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4aileusesbigwords
#3IcyBlaze_XZPosted 4/1/2010 10:00:17 PM
Completely agree.

It's been a while since I've played the conduit so I had actually forgotten about this but you're right, this definitely needs to go, for many reasons.
---
XBL: i ninjablaz3 i, PSN: IcyBlazeNinja,
Wii FC: Too lazy too look up. Just ask.
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/1/2010 10:04:55 PM
Assuming it can be done without ruining the whole online with bugs and horrible horrible lag, yes.

I'd take this over worse issues any day.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.