Melee weapon ideas

#1JarinmackPosted 4/2/2010 5:19:58 AM
I hope we get at least 1 melee weapon in this game.

-The Trust melee weapon could be a high energy powered whip that has good range, but bad accuracy. It needs recharge every four strikes.

-Drudge melee weapon could be a organic hammer that has little range, slow, but is a one hit kill and it does not need recharge.

-The Human melee weapon could be a basic katana that has a little bit more range than the hammer, but is weaker. It should take at least 2 slashes to kill someone with it.

It would be cool if you guys posted some ideas too.
---
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
Offical Creater of The Conduit 2 board.
#2Jarinmack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2010 7:30:50 AM
Bump
---
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
Offical Creater of The Conduit 2 board.
#3Upod5Posted 4/2/2010 7:31:08 AM
A regular sword,trust energy sword, Drudge energy sword all double-edged.
---
MOST HYPED GAME: RAGE (PS3)
#4IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/2/2010 7:35:42 AM
hold b to charge/turn on the drudge/trust sword/taser
---
double kill!!! (think what you want)
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 4/2/2010 7:37:56 AM

-The Trust melee weapon could be a high energy powered whip that has good range, but bad accuracy. It needs recharge every four strikes.

that kinda reminds me of the whip from onslaught. I pretty much agree with all of your ideas, but maybe switch the hammer with a big organic axe. Less comparisons to halo, and axes are just plain cooler :)
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2
#6articshardPosted 4/2/2010 7:42:46 AM
i'm thinking some sort of modern sword for the human set
mayber an energy mace for the trust (their weapons seem to be sophisticated rather than intimidating)
in stead of a weapon for the drudge, maybe a biological enhancement that increases the damage of melee attacks. not as powerful but you can still carry guns and use them while active. to keep it from being overpowered, you cant carry other melee weapons while active

---
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
#7The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2010 7:55:33 AM
Trust - Tazer Glove
You punch, enemy gets knocked out AND fried with electricity. Cant be used with weapons because of its bulky size, and equipment damaging voltage.

Human - Standard Combat Knife
Can be used with some main weapons, making their melee attacks one hit kill. (example: Knife with SCAR turns the knife into a Bayonuet)

Drudge - Stealth Blade
Weilded by the invisible Drudge (i forgot their name >_< ) This bio arm attachment shoots out a long spike from the forearm for impaling enemies, and instant death.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader
#8IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/2/2010 7:58:09 AM
^ taser :D
---
double kill!!! (think what you want)
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 4/2/2010 8:37:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10The_ShaderPosted 4/2/2010 8:38:09 AM
Trust needs a BADASS ****ING TAZER!!!!
---