What's the best way to contact the staff at High Voltage Software?

#1Dark_GaiaPosted 4/2/2010 4:12:49 PM
I know their site has a feedback e-mail and I heard they're pretty good with fan mail too, but how do we know if the e-mail was read by just a person hired to read e-mails rather than the staff of the office?
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 4/2/2010 4:17:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 4/2/2010 4:18:03 PM
Well, if you want you can always contact HVSTony here or at http://hvs-network.ning.com/ . He will pass along any suggestions or answer any questions you have.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2
#4Dark_Gaia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2010 4:25:34 PM
It's actually not me that wants to contact HVS, but I notice the boards are already on the top 10 list so I figured I'd ask. My friend has some interesting suggestions to HVS and he already sent an e-mail to their feedback section, but he's worried it would be read by someone specially assigned to read e-mails without having a chance to be passed onto HVS. I guess it wouldn't hurt to post it on this board, then?
#5stufa1978Posted 4/2/2010 4:32:38 PM
Big thumbs up for HVS for listening.

And HVS Tony does pop in 'The Conduit Portal' made by a remarkable TCon fan. He responds to fans and come here from time to time.

They are watching us.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#6Dark_Gaia(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2010 4:38:50 PM
I just read the e-mail draft he wrote up and it makes a lot of good points. So if you guys don't mind another thread with the title addressed to HVSTony, I'll post it here for everyone to read. It's not a flame or anything offensive, it's a very constructive (to me anyway) e-mail dissecting the problem with the graphics.
#7KenshinXSlayerPosted 4/2/2010 11:01:47 PM
I just emailed them asking where is a new Hunter: The Reckoning game. It's been seven years now. There are a few fans that want a new one.
---
Currently Playing-Vandal Hearts Trilogy
Waiting on-The Last Guardian, The Last Story, Xenoblade