Female Character Models

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Female Character Models

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#1
Is it too late to be suggesting something like this?

I was having a discussion with my fiancee' the other night about the misrepresentation of the male to female ratio in games. I agree with her wholeheartedly. Sure, a majority of hardcore gamers are male, but IMHO, that's really no excuse. Any developer would be surprised at how many female gamers play ,say, Uncharted 2. A big reason for that is its support for realistic-looking female characters to play as.

Wii is the system that tries to target broader audiences, after all.

I understand if it's to late to implement something like this. A lot work is required to animate interchangable armor parts and costumes to a female character model. It's also extra money and voice work, but I believe it could be one of many aspects that would put The Conduit 2 ahead of the curve.

As my fiancee' sarcastically remarks, "Why do guys always get to be the bullet fodder? I want in too!"
Check out High Voltage Software's new project, "The Grinder." Coming Haloween 2011 to Wii, 360, PS3, and PC

User Info: Tony90908

Tony90908
6 years ago#2
Maybe HVS is sexist. :o
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141

User Info: Jarinmack

Jarinmack
6 years ago#3
HVS should do that. It would attract more female gamers and they could get more sales.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
Offical Creater of The Conduit 2 board.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#4
hmm...female drudge?
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Waiting for Lost Planet 2, Brink, Civ V, SC2

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#5
As long as they are sexy, hot, and scaley female alien character models, I am all for this. There's nothing like a banging set of tenticles to get you going.

User Info: Jarinmack

Jarinmack
6 years ago#6
For a female drudge, all they have to do is change the voice. Just look at Halo 3 for example.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: CASAKI
Offical Creater of The Conduit 2 board.

User Info: Metal_In_Flames

Metal_In_Flames
6 years ago#7
Are Selena Gomez or Jennifer Love Hewitt playable? If not, no thank you.
\(_o)/

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#8
meh.... decent topic....
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit= 5113-1194-6759 Name= Shader

User Info: papercup

papercup
6 years ago#9
I'm all for it, but I'm sure someone would find this is sexist because now you're shooting women. >.>
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1007
The Conduit FC: 1333-5480-2178

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#10
I support this as well as more options in general. Just so long as there's actually a decent female model to play as. The original UT has jack and **** by default. I wound up playing as the most manly male in the game because there wasn't much else to play as.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Female Character Models

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived