The granade debate. Do you hate bombs?

#11stufa1978(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 8:45:40 AM
This is uncanny! I also have a tourettes syndrome and tic condition. You'd think I'd go for the HD pad machines wouldn't you. But I prefer the Wiimote controls to the old flight deck pads.

Flash bangs are a godsend. They can help teach chicken scratchin', cowardice, glichers a lesson.Say in a team reaper. The opposing winner might have a 27/2 kill streak. And we would know if the muppet was cheating. The following match if he's on my team. I will blind him stupid, I will ruin his fun and watch him DC and imagine him screaming in frustration. Not fun when it happens to you is it?

To do away with granades would be foolish. Most militia use them in modern warfare (not the game). They flush out campers and set traps.
If TCon 2 reduces grenades somehow. I will accept it. But as far as TCon 1 goes or any other FPS. I will bomb like mad.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#12stufa1978(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 10:46:02 AM
Anyone?

D'oooh.
---
Leave luck to Heaven.
#13sunfalcon9Posted 4/3/2010 11:05:09 AM
Grenade spamming is as bad as glitching IMO
---
Kirbeh
#14Tony90908Posted 4/3/2010 12:40:52 PM
"Grenade spamming is as bad as glitching IMO"

Oh the irony.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
#15XinSonPosted 4/3/2010 8:43:50 PM
Grenade spamming is as bad as glitching IMO

You are most likely the type of person who goes into an MMO (that has a healing class), pvp said healing class, then when you lose, call them cheap and/or cheaters for using there healing spells. when you don't have any.

Grenades are in the game for every one to use. There is no glitch to use them and there is nothing there stopping you from using them. It is a fair tatic to use if every one can use it (with out using glitches or things that was not intended).
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgh84l.jpg